Robert Edwards injury | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Robert Edwards injury

Will yall be on here during the game. I used to post some on the Herald site during the Phins games during the commercials.

Doesn't sound too serious....

He'll be alright....

This injury report looks like it's based on his Fantasy Football value more than anything....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Same injury he had last year that kept him off the field in training camp with the Pats I thik.

Originally posted by DNY
Same injury he had last year that kept him off the field in training camp with the Pats I thik.

If this is the same injury that could be bad as it kept him out of the rest of TC and got him cut..this puts L. Henry now in the drivers seat for backup..

unfortunately for Robert Edwards, I think Leonard Henry will make the team. I like Robert, but I want to win, and win with the best players available. I also want Sam Simmons to take Ogden's job. Hopefully we make Tampa punt alot on Monday and see what he can do!!

Hopefully its a minor injury. I would like to see Edwards play again, b/c I like players who come off serious injuries to play the game even though they don't have to.(Garrison Hearst)

From DW's comments yesterday Edwards injury doesn't seem serious and it's a different one then last year.

Back
Top Bottom