Robert Edwards? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Robert Edwards?

The possibility of Robert Edwards returning to the Phins is a good idea and far better than trading Ogun or losing draft picks for a RB that does not know the offense. Edwards already knows the offense and has already played in them which wouldn't hurt him if he returned by training camp. I was disappointed when Miami cut him and the only reason they did so was due to being overshadowed by Ricky Williams. But with Williams already jumping ship..why not pick up Edwards. It wouldn't hurt Miami against the cap and further more wouldn't cost Miami any trades of players or draft picks.

it is too smart to sign him, he is a good fit and may become a very inspirational player if he was to get back and produce. sign him can it be worse then what ricky did to us

I see this as a test for the front office, if the don't move on Edwards(who personaly I thought looked good before we cut him) only shows they are not on the ball here. No draft picks, low salary, and no trade. If he works out we win, if not we win (don't loose a draft pick, and keep O-Gun). Just my thought.

i say give him a shot to, i vote the lets sign robert edwards. he has more heart and drive.. come on F.O , give the man a contract.. look at how hard he has tried to get back and not gave up..

At this point...what do we have to lose? Suit him up and give him a chance.

I would personally love to see him given a shot. He wouldn't count much against the cap and has shown some sparks of a guy on the rebound. Even if it is just for this year.

I mean lets face it, we are in a transition year at running back anyway, unless we want to give up the world again for a back. Lets face it, everyone in the league has our number this year as far as trades are concerned.

Every team is looking to rob us because of our circumstances, it's the nature of business.

really F.O, what do u have to loose.. could be something to lift this team up and take us to another level.. (you know inspirational purposes) all the heart this guy has and he wants to play football bad.. come on board keep this alive and let them know , we want robert edwards on our team!!!!!!

Hell yes. I hated that they let him go at the end of preseason last year. I thought he was closer to an everydown back as a replacement for Ricky than Travis Minor was.

We must have him!!!

29, better than most of the guys we are thinking about trading for, and most important, he wants to be here!!!

Back
Top Bottom