Robert Edwards? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Robert Edwards?

I agree with you guys he deserves a shot. I also hated to see him go. It was very touching to me to see him score his first touchdown when he came back from all the hard work he went through to get back. I say we give him a shot.

Boone said:
At this point...what do we have to lose? Suit him up and give him a chance.
yup, gotta agree with u guys. Dont wanna lose pics or wale...

BTW GREAT SIG/AVATAR. One of the all time great shows:roflmao: !

Uhhh. He's to much of a risk and shouldn't be in the NFL! Minor is better, 4.5 yds per carry.

Yes.thats what we need to do.Bring in Edwards,Levens,Allen all who are FA and let them fight it out in camp.

I am not for giving away our future to bring in a top back at this time.We most likely get raked over if we trade.

ElexDC said:
Uhhh. He's to much of a risk and shouldn't be in the NFL! Minor is better, 4.5 yds per carry.
Too much of a risk? What exactly would we b risking by bringing him in? And what is ur basis for he souldnt be in the NFL? And Minor may b a good back, im not going to debate this, but his 4.5 ypc is from being a situational runner, wether he could do tht with 25 carries a game evry game we dont kno.

Too early to get that desperate, let's see what Minor can do first. Don't forget Sammy Morris, he's nice if he can ever stay healthy.

A feel good story for a good guy to eclipse (or somewhat eclipse) the tainted story of late. Hated to see Edwards get released. I thought he was progressing very well. Bring him back. A guy who REALLY wants to be here and has overcome major major adversity. This is the kind of replacement player we need right now. The o-line will certainly kick it up a notch for him (I would). I foresee some major road grading from this line after being thrown under the bus.

Bring back Robert F.O. and I will be a happy man!!!

I would dangle a minimum contract in front of Stacey Mack and Robert Edwards. Whoever grabs his pen first gets to come to camp. I'm not interested in any of the other street free agents and I think a trade would cost WAY too much right now.

Back
Top Bottom