Robert Hunt murdering defenders | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Robert Hunt murdering defenders

Well there’s at least 1 piece outta the 5..
Eich will be a piece moving forward at either LG or OT.

AJ could even surprise at LG but not holding my breath.

We need to acquire, at a minimum, 4 new starting caliber players on the o-line, including multiple OT's and a C.

Let Dieter, AJ compete.

Hunt, Eich and three new starters next year is what I would envision.

“Bright Spot”?? On this line?? That might be stretching it a little.

IMO…. Hunt has not been good all year….Just like the rest of the line. I mean….If we’re calling Hunt the bright spot….maybe we need to up our standards a little?? Just sayin.

I want to see these guys next year with a seasoned O-Line coach.
After doing some research O-Line coach is one of the most important jobs on the team and we hired a guy with no experience to coach a very young group of Lineman. Our FO needs to make far better choices.
I think Eich is a keeper.
Austin Jackson makes 5 mill a year including signing bonus. He needs to produce next year.

No, that was Robert Kardsahian.
oj simpson trump GIF

“Bright Spot”?? On this line?? That might be stretching it a little.

IMO…. Hunt has not been good all year….Just like the rest of the line. I mean….If we’re calling Hunt the bright spot….maybe we need to up our standards a little?? Just sayin.
He actually is at the top of the league in run blocking win rate if I'm not mistaken. Pass blocking could absolutely be better though.

After doing some research O-Line coach is one of the most important jobs on the team and we hired a guy with no experience to coach a very young group of Lineman. Our FO needs to make far better choices.
Austin Jackson makes 5 mill a year including signing bonus. He needs to produce next year.
He doesn’t have to be seasoned. He just has to be good. Look at the Steelers. First year OL coach who has been around for three years and they’re starting two rookies at center and tackle on their line. They are both more than serviceable. And their last OL coach went to the Chargers and has improved their OL significantly. He’s an assistant there I think. Maybe we should grab him. We need help in the coaching department for sure though.

He actually is at the top of the league in run blocking win rate if I'm not mistaken. Pass blocking could absolutely be better though.
He does give more ground in pass protection than you would like in a guard. He probably needs to having the “tackle” coached out of him.

He doesn’t have to be seasoned. He just has to be good. Look at the Steelers. First year OL coach who has been around for three years and they’re starting two rookies at center and tackle on their line. They are both more than serviceable. And their last OL coach went to the Chargers and has improved their OL significantly. He’s an assistant there I think. Maybe we should grab him. We need help in the coaching department for sure though.
I agree. He doesn't have to be seasoned if was actually a good Lineman in the NFL.

Either Jackson lives in the weight room next year or he is a basically a bust....

Back
Top Bottom