Roll call whose going Sunday night? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Roll call whose going Sunday night?

I live in NJ and fly in for about 5 games a year. Unfortunately I sold this game weeks ago when I assumed I would go to the home playoff game instead.

Well this is what I get for assuming.

I'll be watching from home.

I wonder if they could add a dialysis wing where I could get dialyzed while watching the game and shaking or waving one handed as the game progressed.

They could treat me for shock, if it came to that. - LOL

I could go to some tail gates and try the food, then get dialyzed and lose all that extra weight I just put on. Talk about having your cake and eating it too. - LOL

I’ll be watching a pretty cool true crime series during the game on Sunday night, which will be far less disturbing than the final score. So watch horrific stories about murderous psychopaths, or watch Josh Allen murder the Dolphins like a psychopath?

I'll be watching from home.

I wonder if they could add a dialysis wing where I could get dialyzed while watching the game and shaking or waving one handed as the game progressed.

They could treat me for shock, if it came to that. - LOL

I could go to some tail gates and try the food, then get dialyzed and lose all that extra weight I just put on. Talk about having your cake and eating it too. - LOL
Jesus Ray it took you forever to have an actual funny post. But you did it with this one!!

Back
Top Bottom