rome is burning | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

rome is burning

Juice_56

Practice Squad
Reaction score
the dude on there says with ricky we had a shot at the superbowl, and now we have no chance for 500:shakeno: without ricky,chambers(we had him but he was young),junior, and some better d-players we went 11-5, why should it be so much different?

how do you go from being able to win 11-12 games in a season, and compete for a superobowl, to not having a shot at winning 8 games because of 1 player?? Rome is a jackass.

That guy likes to hear himself talk more than anybody except Howard Stern. Clueless. I love it when the morning guys on the radio station here in Phoenix make fun of him. :roflmao:

I have to agree that Jim Rome is a real jackhole. I tried watching his terrible show when it first came on ESPN and I just could not understand his illogical opinions and the way he constantly contradicts himself.The only way I would ever watch that show again is if they really did what the title says and burn Jim Rome over a nice open fire.

I saw it too. However I agreed with his other points. But folks are so quick to forget that we had more success with Lamar Smith than with Ricky Williams.....

Rome doesnt know anything he just tries to bash whatever he can but it just makes him sound stupid.

I Hate Jim Rome....he thinks he is hott sh1t. Especially when he talks about about Soccer, he does't even know the sport. Everyone listen to me..Don't watch his show, then he can get kicked off for on ratings.

ltfinfan said:
the only time i watch jim rome is when jim everett pushes him for calling him chris

That was some of the best TV ever. I watched it live and was hoping Everett would do it. That was great.

gunn34 said:
That was some of the best TV ever. I watched it live and was hoping Everett would do it. That was great.
What show was it? I'm assuming Rome was the host, right? Even though it was a funny moment, I'm surprised Rome was so unprofessional.

well rome is indeed burning, there he goes down the street, look people dont even care hahahhaha amazing how a lighter and some gasoline can fix things that annoy you.

Gonzo said:
That guy likes to hear himself talk more than anybody except Howard Stern. Clueless. I love it when the morning guys on the radio station here in Phoenix make fun of him. :roflmao:
ahh, the morning sickness. "Its grreat to be here, just grreat"

Meatwad said:
ahh, the morning sickness. "Its grreat to be here, just grreat"

lol, the best morning show here, no doubt. Especially the conversation with Nicole Richie.

Back
Top Bottom