Romeo Crennel | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Romeo Crennel

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
When this guy lands a job this offseason after his 2nd SB(probably) I think we will all be 2nd guessing the choice to keep Dave. I have a feeling he will make a very big impact on what ever team takes a chance on him.

Originally posted by Dajesus
When this guy lands a job this offseason after his 2nd SB(probably) I think we will all be 2nd guessing the choice to keep Dave. I have a feeling he will make a very big impact on what ever team takes a chance on him.

I disagree .....

B Bilichick is the reason that the patsies defense plays well !

R Crennel is just a messenger..

;)

Marino1983

not from what I've read. Usatoday had a good article about a few weeks ago and a lot of the players give him credit for some of the success they've had. I'm sure he can take what he's learned there and apply it in a head coaching capacity and be very sucessful. I guess we'll see considering all the HC vacancies.

Only problem is he and the Pats ain't goin to no stinkin Super Bowl.

Originally posted by Unclemeat
Only problem is he and the Pats ain't goin to no stinkin Super Bowl.
then who is? you think any of the teams can go thru there in january and win. and after they have had a bye week they are undeafted at home.they will probably go but winning is another thing.

I think the only team that could beat the Patriots at this point is Denver. They'll play next weekend if Denver beats the Colts.

Belichek is the man. I would not have Romeo for anything. He is not a signifigant upgrade from Wanny.

Face it, the reason Wanny was retained is because this year there are no tantilizing choices out there.

Originally posted by tenndolfan
then who is? you think any of the teams can go thru there in january and win. and after they have had a bye week they are undeafted at home.they will probably go but winning is another thing.

uhh, last year the Raiders did, oh wait. TUCK RULE!!!!

just because you do not like a team does not mean that you have to look stupid by saying they are not going to advance in the playoffs.i do not like the patriots in fact i can not stand them but, they have the number #1 seed in the afc they have homefield thruout the entire playoffs it will be really hard for a team to upset them like it or not....their running game has been sh!!ty all year and look where they are.....they have found a way to win all year without a great running attack...if it has not hurt them yet chances are it wont now.

Originally posted by tenndolfan
just because you do not like a team does not mean that you have to look stupid by saying they are not going to advance in the playoffs.i do not like the patriots in fact i can not stand them but, they have the number #1 seed in the afc they have homefield thruout the entire playoffs it will be really hard for a team to upset them like it or not....their running game has been sh!!ty all year and look where they are.....they have found a way to win all year without a great running attack...if it has not hurt them yet chances are it wont now.

I don't think pointing out a legtimate offensive deficiency qualifies as 'looking stupid'. I've seen the same point made on some of the pregame shows, but I guess they shouldn't bother playing the games and just hand NE the trophy? If NE does manage to win the Super Bowl if will be a testiment to their coaching, defense and team philosophy. Sure I'm not a fan of a divisional rival, but I will them credit where it is due.

Originally posted by burghPhinFan

I don't think pointing out a legtimate offensive deficiency qualifies as 'looking stupid'. I've seen the same point made on some of the pregame shows, but I guess they shouldn't bother playing the games and just hand NE the trophy? If NE does manage to win the Super Bowl if will be a testiment to their coaching, defense and team philosophy. Sure I'm not a fan of a divisional rival, but I will them credit where it is due.
i never said they would win the super bowl if i did show me where i did.i said they will be the team to beat to get to the super bowl. and i was not referring to you about looking stupid sorry you thought i was.

by saying they are not going to advance in the playoffs.
having a 1st round bye puts them two wins from the SB, I'd call that advancing.
and i was not referring to you about looking stupid sorry you thought i was.
oops sorry, I can get cranky sometimes, just sticking up for my post.:D

Tenn, huh. did you go to the Titans/Phins scrimmage? I drove down from Pittsburgh and met up with a buddy of mine from Tenn to go. Got Ogun's and Surtain's autographs. It was pretty cool, just glad I didn't make the trek down for the regular season game. That would've sucked.

Back
Top Bottom