Romeo Crennel | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Romeo Crennel

Re: Re: Romeo Crennel

Originally posted by Marino1983

I disagree .....

B Bilichick is the reason that the patsies defense plays well !

R Crennel is just a messenger..

;)

Marino1983

Nope not true. The players have repeatedly said that Romeo is totaly responsible for game planinng and playcalling(defensively). Belichick doesn't even sit in the meetings. Look in Boston Herald archives or Patriots.com for more information. We are scared sh*tless knowing that Romeo is gone after the season. I hope someone can step up. From what the local newspapers are saying I think he's going to the Giants or Bears.

Originally posted by relive1972
I think the only team that could beat the Patriots at this point is Denver. They'll play next weekend if Denver beats the Colts.

yeah ya know, remember that game where denver kicked NE's butt like 40soemthin to 10 in NE and shannon sharpe went to the telephone and called for help for NE?

Re: Re: Re: Romeo Crennel

Originally posted by WiGGy

Nope not true. The players have repeatedly said that Romeo is totaly responsible for game planinng and playcalling(defensively). Belichick doesn't even sit in the meetings. Look in Boston Herald archives or Patriots.com for more information. We are scared sh*tless knowing that Romeo is gone after the season. I hope someone can step up. From what the local newspapers are saying I think he's going to the Giants or Bears.

To me this is a stupid arguement cus whether he is responsable or not, he defenitely knows how its run and the talent needed to make it happen, which isnt anything spectacular. I think with our talent he would have been able to do more actually.

If you look at what that defense did this season you can not give all the credit to Bill. Being a head coach you can't have complete controll over any part of the team. Add to that the GM role, and the offensive woes, and you have to give Romeo credit. NE plays a 3-4 and they had to switch to a 4-3 at the beginning of the season because they didn't have enough players healthy. There is no way Bill had the time to manage such a switch while leading the rest of the team. Romeo was the guy that this D had to answer to all week in practice, and the guy that got them ready to play all week.

I feel wiess is more of the driving force than cromell is. He may be next years Marvin Lewis.

Originally posted by burghPhinFan

having a 1st round bye puts them two wins from the SB, I'd call that advancing.
oops sorry, I can get cranky sometimes, just sticking up for my post.:D

Tenn, huh. did you go to the Titans/Phins scrimmage? I drove down from Pittsburgh and met up with a buddy of mine from Tenn to go. Got Ogun's and Surtain's autographs. It was pretty cool, just glad I didn't make the trek down for the regular season game. That would've sucked.
yes i went to both and the regular season game sucked you are right. the only thing that did not was getting to meet the players. i met and got all the autos from the entire defense and offense but seau and griese and turk. i got 2 helmets full of autos even ricky.if you ever decide to come down for any game contact me i can help with tickets.im not a titans fan but i go to the games when miami plays night games or on mondays that way i dont miss seeing a fins game. if you wish we can hook up and go tailgate and have a blast.

I know they have a terrible defense but no-one gives Kansas-City any credit at all. I think good weather or bad whether the Chiefs will beat the Patsies.

Originally posted by hunter5nc1
I know they have a terrible defense but no-one gives Kansas-City any credit at all. I think good weather or bad whether the Chiefs will beat the Patsies.

I would love to see that. I'm pulling for the Chiefs in the AFC.

Crennel is what makes that D that good. He is not just a messenger boy.

Back
Top Bottom