Romeo in '04? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Romeo in '04?

I don't remember which columnist is was, but somebody said something to the effect of "in 5 years we'll be talking about the all the great head coaches that came from the Bill Belichick family."

Nick Saban is also among Belichick's protege's. He was Belichick's defensive coordinator in Cleveland when they had that monsterous defense. Saban also ran Glanville's Houston secondary in the late 80's. That group was pretty good too.

Originally posted by DeDolfan

i don't think it's all Belichek. he has a helluva good staff under him that is the real catalyst. BB couldn't do squat with either Clev or NYJ and now all of a sudden, he's a genius. Always made me wonder.

I wouldnt say the BB should not get alot of the credit, he makes most of the personel decsions and signs off on all the game plans, as for Clev he got them back into the playoffs after some lean years and as for the Jets he was Def Cor, he was never the head guy there it was Parcells. I have no illusion that Romeo, Charlie, Brad (special tams coach) and Dante (asst head coach and off line) all do a trmendous job but like any head coach/ Gm you get the credit when things go well and like D.W when things are not going so well you hear about being fired. Its atough job being a head coach in the NFL.

Originally posted by Muck
I don't remember which columnist is was, but somebody said something to the effect of "in 5 years we'll be talking about the all the great head coaches that came from the Bill Belichick family."

Nick Saban is also among Belichick's protege's. He was Belichick's defensive coordinator in Cleveland when they had that monsterous defense. Saban also ran Glanville's Houston secondary in the late 80's. That group was pretty good too.

Kirk Ferentz was also with B.B in Cleveland and from what I read he will be a head coach in the NFL before to long as well.

It doesnt matter if crennell is the arcthtect of that defense or not. it matters that he knows how it is run.

Yes, i like this romeo thing all of a sudden. I think taking bills mind from his gameplans would be huge. I think Miami would look really cool with a black head coach. I think the media will be real desiress of us to succeed with cromell as head coach.

Back
Top Bottom