Ron Dayne | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ron Dayne

TheAnswer385

STAY LOW RUN FREE
Reaction score
i havent heard any rumors but i think we should go after dayne heard hes looking good this offseason lost some weight and hes quicker. 2nite he has 118 yards on 11 carries broke 2 nice runs on the chiefs yea the chief D blows. This Was just a thought. BUT I STILL LIKE MINOR k

Unless he's cut than there is no way we should trade for him. We already dont have a 2nd or a 6th next year. Minor and Morris will be just fine.

Theanswer385 said:
i havent heard any rumors but i think we should go after dayne heard hes looking good this offseason lost some weight and hes quicker. 2nite he has 118 yards on 11 carries broke 2 nice runs on the chiefs yea the chief D blows. This Was just a thought. BUT I STILL LIKE MINOR k
That just means the Giants are gonna keep him.

Yeah he is looking good, but Coughlin loves the guy so I don't think we'll see a trade. There's not a whole lot of Dayne love on these boards..so expect to hear a lot of bashing. :D

Yeah, Coughlin likes Dayne better than Tiki I think. Strange how it sounds that even RON DAYNE was a pipe dream, lol.

Dayne actually looks a lot like....GULP...Ganja Williams.

I can't believe the weight Dayne lost, he isn't much bigger than Tiki now as far as girth and proportion goes.

How long before we see a "Honey I Shrunk Ron Dayne" headline on a newspaper column? I mean, even the number looked smaller on him. But it's scary how much better he looked tonight.

I'm tellin you now, if Dayne keeps looking good he WILL REPLACE Tiki Barber. Dayne is the kind of back Coughlin likes to use. Barber is not his kinda guy.

RON DAYNE looked sooo good coming outta college....but I guess it takes about 3 to 4 years for some of these players to blossom..

Jerome Pathon for the Saints had 4 catches for 46 yards and a TD let's trade for him.He's got alot of upside!!Or we could get TJ Duckett from the Falcons, he ran hard last night!I also liked how Torry Holt looked last night, we could send them OGUNLEYE and they will give us Torry Holt!They would do that in a NEW YORK MINUTE!! Or how about we call up the Chargers and see if we can send OGUNLEYE to the CHARGERS for TOMLINSON one of the best running backs in the league! I am sure they will bite on this one!They're the CHARGERS! We can trade trade trade with anyone! It's that SIMPLE!! I heard Randy Moss wants to play for the Dolphins! We could trade for him too!! Some of you guys really have to come back to REALITY!!!! :confused: :confused: :confused:

Naw, he looked to good tonight for any team to trade him, including w/ the type of offense Coughlin uses, just ask the injury prone fred taylor what type of back he likes...

Why do I have a feeling that Tiki Barber will be the surprise cut of the Pre Season. Dayne looked too good tonight, and there is talk about Mack going to New York, and they had a few rookies that looked good.

Do you mean Taylor Dayne?

Theanswer385 said:
:D

Back
Top Bottom