Ron Dayne | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ron Dayne

No way that even if we tried they would trade for him unless we offered a player like OGun Straight up but when was the last time we seen a player for player trade in the NFL.

REALLY FOLKS LOOK AT HIM

CUTTING THE LBS. DAMN SUBWAY DIET HAHA

clear.gif

He did look like he's lost about 40lbs. He was out running guys in the secondary too. Ahhh.....but this was the chiefs defense, I think they were the worst in the NFL last year aganist the run. Let's see if he can keep it up.

Most people were bashing him:judge: before last nights game.Now everyone is jumping on the bandwagon :bandwagon .The guy looks like he came to play this year and the change of coaches is giving him more confidence.

Wow, all of a sudden Dayne is a monster.... after one good pre-season game against a horrible defense.

also, Coughlin liked Fred Taylor... so he should like Barber too.

Phinsdude said:
Why do I have a feeling that Tiki Barber will be the surprise cut of the Pre Season. Dayne looked too good tonight, and there is talk about Mack going to New York, and they had a few rookies that looked good.
I doubt it, but tht would be AWESOME! Ive always loved Tiki Barber(Giants r my NFC team tht i follow) and thot he was a hard runner. He does fumble, but so do Ricky and Travis and there fine...or were...

Hey...I started the Dayne thing about two weeks ago and got busted up over it. I told you guys he lost weight and was looking to be a NFL quality back this year. He finally matured and is given a chance. He got in the dog house with the old coach and couoldn't get on the field. I think he suprises everyone this year.

I think Dayne did lose weight, but that show he put on more is telling of how bad the Chief's run defense is than anything else. They are slow....Dayne outran the CBs!!

:lastyr: Kansas City Chiefs!!

I know I loved the guy coming out of college. I know that Coughlin likes a guy his size in the red zone. ( Fred Taylor got the Jags to redzone and Stacy Mack scored) I agree with the person who said he got in Fassels doghouse early and never got on the field cause thats about the extent of it. I don't believe you can compare him to Ganja but he has lost weight and showed some speed on that long TD run. Hopefully he will have a good year.

Brad528 said:
No way that even if we tried they would trade for him unless we offered a player like OGun Straight up

Ogun for Dayne?? No thanks. I'd rather keep Ogun, keep our 1st rounder, go in to the season with Minor as our feature back and if it fails, go after Alexander or James in the post-season.

But when was the last time we seen a player for player trade in the NFL

How quickly the Portis for Champ Bailey blockbuster was forgotten.

Before everyone gets to excited a bout Dayne remember it was against the cheifs D. I think the Colts have just scored on them again.

Back
Top Bottom