Ronald Bellamy | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronald Bellamy

DolphinDevil28

I like boobs.
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I played high school football with him. He and I knew each other pretty well. He is a great person and has a relentless work ethic. I hope so much he at least makes the practice squad.
Wanny praised him on the first day, so that's good.

I heard he use to smoke weed(no joke).. is any of this true?

I never heard that, but being where I live and what high school he and I went to, it wouldn't surprise me.
(He is really smart, I don't think he would do that.)

Where did you hear that?

Go to a pratice yell out his name or a nickname so he can see you catch up on old times then Ask him to get you into the lockeroom after practice or on the field. You have connections that we would die to have lol

My homeboy told me that..

When you go to camp.. ask him. :lol:

He'll probably pull a OJ on you!

I remeber B ellamy playing at Michigan. He made many plays there. Could be a sleeper.

I wasn't bragging that I have connections, I was just stating that I know him.

Besides, I can't go to camp. I live in New Orleans.

I heard he use to smoke weed(no joke).. is any of this true?

You say that like it makes him a horrible person. Believe me , he would not be the only one on the team that smokes. Or in the whole NFL for that matter. Its a very popular plant in the U.S. in case you haven't noticed.LOL

Originally posted by BeatCrazy2

You say that like it makes him a horrible person. Believe me , he would not be the only one on the team that smokes. Or in the whole NFL for that matter. Its a very popular plant in the U.S. in case you haven't noticed.LOL

Yes that would make him a bad person, and anyone who is doing that is doing something wrong, and doing something bad. Last time I checked everyone who lives in this country is supposed to live by the laws of the land. We all know this doesn't happen, but to imply it's no big deal or a good thing for someone to do is just plain wrong.

By the way if you don't like the laws of this land write your congress person!

Oliver...

How does what I said make him look like a horrible person? I said is it true he smokes weed. How the hell does asking a question make someone look bad?

My goodness, some of yall make NO sense.. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Oliver

The PM up here in Canada is talking about decriminalizing it. From what I hear the U.S government isn't too pleased at that thought.

Goodbye cross border shopping......hello cross border smoking!

Not only in the U.S. guys, in europe too, did somebody ever went to amsterdam ? thats really crazy over there

Originally posted by VanDolPhan

The PM up here in Canada is talking about decriminalizing it. From what I hear the U.S government isn't too pleased at that thought.

Goodbye cross border shopping......hello cross border smoking!
Vancouver ranked #1 Pot friendly city in the world (over Amsterdam even) by High Times magazine. I wonder if you can get Dolphin games up there?

Originally posted by Oliver

Yes that would make him a bad person, and anyone who is doing that is doing something wrong, and doing something bad. Last time I checked everyone who lives in this country is supposed to live by the laws of the land. We all know this doesn't happen, but to imply it's no big deal or a good thing for someone to do is just plain wrong.

Oliver...
I wrote my congress person... but he wouldn't sell me any smoke.
The only thing that saved my TV from MOAB type devastation after the dolphins #49 E. Moore pick was some fresh tasty hydro.
Besides football and pot go hand in hand. Remember Matt McConnaughy after the Texas U homecoming game game... big win... bongos... naked... public disturbance citations... pot. Celebrating the pure joy of a football victory with a water bong full of dirty skunk... priceless.

Back
Top Bottom