Ronald Bellamy | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronald Bellamy

Originally posted by VanDolPhan

The PM up here in Canada is talking about decriminalizing it. From what I hear the U.S government isn't too pleased at that thought.

Goodbye cross border shopping......hello cross border smoking!

Weed SHOULD be decriminalized, people say it is "sooo bad" but alcohol is bad for you too and its fine to drink that. If you want to smoke grass, you shouldn't go to jail for it, and this comes from someone who doesn't smoke anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
How does what I said make him look like a horrible person? I said is it true he smokes weed. How the hell does asking a question make someone look bad?

My goodness, some of yall make NO sense..

My bad chamberzownz84, I guess I just took it the wrong way.
I heard he use to smoke weed(no joke).. is any of this true?

I thought from the way you put (no joke) that you thought it was very far fetched or something. Hey, at least I turned your question into a funny topic. LOL Once again, I apologize for jumping to conclusions. I just don't think weed is as bad as some make it out to be. And I am not a big smoker myself, I just find it harmless .

Originally posted by BeatCrazy2

I just don't think weed is as bad as some make it out to be.

I agree 100%. I don't smoke it, but it's not a VERY BAD thing. Life is about choices, you make em. People wonna smoke weed, so be it. I just don't like the fact that hustlers sell it to teens..

-Sorry guys, didn't mean for this to be a drug topic.. :up:

Back
Top Bottom