Ronnie bashers, remember when...... | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie bashers, remember when......

Trekbiz said:
Nice post!

Using SELECTIVE stats you can prove anything. :lol:

Using his list along with yours I think it's fair to say that anything can happen with Ronnie Brown in the future.
We just don't know and anyone who says they do know are full of you know what.

We all know predicting long term production is anything but an exact science. But Nick Saban's talent evaluation is something he's noted for. Look at how the free agents are producing thus far, along witht he draft picks, and RL thinks he knows better than Saban. Something people also don't consider is that it's not just talent, but how that talent fits into your system. Take the H Walker example that someone mentioned. When traded to Minnesota, they refused to use him in the same formation that he used successfully in Dallas (I-formn I believe). ANd it killed his career in Minny.

Ohio Fanatic said:
Wow, triple negative, very good. Steve McNair WAS ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY, DEFINITELY CLASSIFIED AS not NFL ready. If you're going to dispute that, then you know nothing about the NFL. Every story before the draft was how smart they were for not starting McNair for 2 seasons to get him "NFL ready".

Its so useless to argue with you when you don't 1) know basic facts and 2) don't understand football

My only conclustion: you're a JETS fan just here to antagonize us. Either way, good job, now on my ignore list. :shakeno:
you mean a quarterback who played in division 1AA wasn't expected to start right away? absurd! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom