Ronnie Brown a lefty? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie Brown a lefty?

One good think about a lefty is that you will see the rush coming at you.You wont be blindsided since all the QBs are right handed and the defenders are expecting the QB to throw not the RB.

XXXSURTAINXXX said:
1st and Ten from the bronco's 20. Gus takes the snap, hands the ball of to Brown who runs to the left following big Mt. Vernon to the end zone for six.

i like that better( and i like the nickname mount vernon:))

FinsAreLife said:
i like that better( and i like the nickname mount vernon:))

Sure beats the one I had to endure during middle school thanks to that idiot Ernest P. Worrell and his god awful News Watch 4 commercials... Vern, Vern, Vern, Vern... VERN! BAh! :lol:

Oh and before enyone else says it:

:m83:Know what I mean Vern? :fire::blowup::mad:

BlitPhinFan said:
Sure beats the one I had to endure during middle school thanks to that idiot Ernest P. Worrell and his god awful News Watch 4 commercials... Vern, Vern, Vern, Vern... VERN! BAh! :lol:

Haha, Ernest P. Worrell! Know what I mean, Vern? :lol:

kingnate85 said:
Haha, Ernest P. Worrell! Know what I mean, Vern? :lol:

Haha... you posted that just as I was editing mine. :rofl3: My lord that man made my life miserable for about 3 years... then I hit the gym! :rofl3:

At least I got the gratification of closing the window on his hands a few times. :tongue:

Just Win Baby said:
And we all know who coached that line :D

Aww... come on man. I am chomping at the bit to know. You can't just leave us hanging like that! ;):lol:

Yes, the only halfback pass thrown this past year was by Carnell Williams. Ronnie Brown did have one called for him against LSU, but no one was open so he ran the ball down to the 2 from outside the 10.

I am too a lefty. :D

I only know about 5 people that are left handed.

PhinDude88 said:

Chalk it up to 6 then. ;) Okay, you don't know me personally, but still. :D

EDIT: Okay, technically I am not left-handed now. But from what my mother has told me I was born left-handed. My father was right-handed and was a promissing pitcher before he left for Vietnam. From what my mother has told me he used to take my spoon, fork, crayon...etc out of my left hand an put it in my right-hand(this was after he returned of course).

To this day I don't know the reasoning for it. I will have to say that there are still many things I do better at left-handed than right, even though I was forced to use my right hand.

Amazing how much your life can be changed in the first 5 years of your existence. I never saw my father from the age of 6 to 16.

PhinDude88 said:

Well now you know more :up: <---notice even the smiley is left handed.

Back
Top Bottom