Ronnie Brown a lefty? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie Brown a lefty?

I'm a lefty too...

I sat at a table once with four other people. As we ate, I looked around and saw that four of the five of us were lefties! Now THAT doesn't happen often!

I throw with my left hand, but I write with my right hand. Yet... I don't think I'm ambidextrous because I can't throw with my right hand and I can't write with my left hand. So what the hell does that make me? :eek:

Well it seems like we have alot of lefty hand peeps here. Maybe soon the lefties will soon take over. :evil:

I'm left handed...but I bat right handed. Don't know why...it just feels more comfortable to me.

Roman529 said:
First play of the NFL season against Denver....Gus takes the snap and pitches it back to Ronnie who is moving to his left....all of a sudden Ronnie stops and flings a left handed pass 60 yards down the field to Chambers who makes Champ Bailey look like a Chump.....Chambers goes out of bounds but gives his first down signal. I love it!!! :D 1st and ten from the Broncos 20...what happens next??

ur sold on Ol Gus Frerotte eheh

does it really make a diffrence i think it doesnt matter as long as hes quick at running

Back
Top Bottom