Ronnie Brown: "I'm only one first round pick..." | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie Brown: "I'm only one first round pick..."

I dunno man, guys on defense need a killer instinct...and offensive linemen too. But, I mean could you ever say that Barry Sanders or Emmitt Smith had that killer instinct, me first attitude?

DolphinDevil28 said:
Ronnie Brown is already my favorite player.

How often does someone with this kind of talent enter the league so humble?

GO RONNIE!!!
I agree.

outtawack311 said:
I like his attitude, but i wonder if he has the killer instinct needed to dominate in this league.
If you have watched his highlight videos you will see that he is actually more animated and vocal than Ricky ever was. (as in acting "pumped up" whenever he makes a good play, scoring a TD, etc.)

outtawack311 said:
I like his attitude, but i wonder if he has the killer instinct needed to dominate in this league.

no corralation(msp) look at zack, super dude off the field, killer on it...

Austin Tatious said:
Dude, I think you meant the "Browns" not the "Bengals." Granted, they do not understand good football in Ohio either way, but at least the Bungles have been to a couple of Super Bowls. Cleveland has never been to a Super Bowl ever.

They don't know good football in Ohio? Please. Granted the professional teams have had poor leadership that has run them into the ****ter, but from high school to college there is GREAT football in Ohio, don't even go there.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Ronnie Brown is already my favorite player.

How often does someone with this kind of talent enter the league so humble?

GO RONNIE!!!

He reminds me of Dwayne Wayne..

DolphinDevil28 said:
...and the city of Miami has two of them now. (although Ronnie will be more recognizable because the Fins are the flagship franchise of not only South Florida, but Florida.

disagree... Wade is HUGE nationwide. He will soon be signed by Upper Deck. Ronnie will be HOT, but Wade is there already

Back
Top Bottom