Ronnie Brown is on NFL Live!

DOLFANMIKE

NFL'S WINNINGEST TEAM
Reaction score
Shifty187 said:
His coach is on to.
On the NFL show yesterday it was reported that Ronnie Brown said he has never once talked to Miami.

Shifty187

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
They just asked him if he wanted to go to Miami at #2 but all he said was the earlier the better!

ItalianDolFan

Hammered
Reaction score
i DONT understand! They say Ronnie Brown is better on the outside, and Cadillac is better in the middle??? Ronnie is the BIGGER back, he HAS TO be better in the middle...Cadillac is the faster back, he HAS TO be faster on the outside. They also said that Cadillac is the better BLOCKER??? Ronnie is bigger, he HAS TO be a better blocker than Cadillac! Am i hearing these people correctly??? I dont understand it.

Keebler229

Rookie
Reaction score
yeah and after the segment the sportscasters said the same thing. so its gotta be the true thing. wierd how that works out but it just does.

Motion

Hammered
Reaction score
ItalianDolFan said:
i DONT understand! They say Ronnie Brown is better on the outside, and Cadillac is better in the middle??? Ronnie is the BIGGER back, he HAS TO be better in the middle...Cadillac is the faster back, he HAS TO be faster on the outside. They also said that Cadillac is the better BLOCKER??? Ronnie is bigger, he HAS TO be a better blocker than Cadillac! Am i hearing these people correctly??? I dont understand it.
Caddy has much better vision which would make him better inside, following his blockers.

arsenal

Beastin'
Reaction score
and just cause your big doesn't mean you can block... a pass blocker has to have more mental skills than physicall size.... and caddy is the same size as edge, its not like hes tiny...

yankeehillbilly

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
maybe caddy's technique is better resulting in better blocking. Maybe Caddy has better vision allowing him to cut back in the middle better. maybe brown is better in the open field, or better at picking up and using his blockers allowing him to be the better outside runner.
It isnt just about size and speed.

bfishusi

Scout Team
Reaction score
ItalianDolFan said:

It is because Caddy is a little more shifty and sees the field better. He is able to sneak through the cracks. Ronnie runs right to the point so he is quicker to get outside. Also, size doesn't have as much to do with blocking as technique does. Getting low and gaining leverage will out do size any day.

Top Bottom