Ronnie Brown is on NFL Live! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie Brown is on NFL Live!

Shifty187 said:
His coach is on to.
On the NFL show yesterday it was reported that Ronnie Brown said he has never once talked to Miami.

i DONT understand! They say Ronnie Brown is better on the outside, and Cadillac is better in the middle??? Ronnie is the BIGGER back, he HAS TO be better in the middle...Cadillac is the faster back, he HAS TO be faster on the outside. They also said that Cadillac is the better BLOCKER??? Ronnie is bigger, he HAS TO be a better blocker than Cadillac! Am i hearing these people correctly??? I dont understand it.

yeah and after the segment the sportscasters said the same thing. so its gotta be the true thing. wierd how that works out but it just does.

ItalianDolFan said:
i DONT understand! They say Ronnie Brown is better on the outside, and Cadillac is better in the middle??? Ronnie is the BIGGER back, he HAS TO be better in the middle...Cadillac is the faster back, he HAS TO be faster on the outside. They also said that Cadillac is the better BLOCKER??? Ronnie is bigger, he HAS TO be a better blocker than Cadillac! Am i hearing these people correctly??? I dont understand it.

Caddy has much better vision which would make him better inside, following his blockers.

and just cause your big doesn't mean you can block... a pass blocker has to have more mental skills than physicall size.... and caddy is the same size as edge, its not like hes tiny...

maybe caddy's technique is better resulting in better blocking. Maybe Caddy has better vision allowing him to cut back in the middle better. maybe brown is better in the open field, or better at picking up and using his blockers allowing him to be the better outside runner.
It isnt just about size and speed.

ItalianDolFan said:

It is because Caddy is a little more shifty and sees the field better. He is able to sneak through the cracks. Ronnie runs right to the point so he is quicker to get outside. Also, size doesn't have as much to do with blocking as technique does. Getting low and gaining leverage will out do size any day.

Back
Top Bottom