Ronnie Brown on ESPN mock draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie Brown on ESPN mock draft

phinphan11 said:
No way he falls that far..... this is bogus info...

i doubt it...but you never know.

in my mind...the biggest suprise in the first round was when steven jackson fell all the way down to the rams pick...i was shocked. i really felt that s. jackson was the best player coming out. you watch...this kid will explode this season. if ricky the loser would have quit before the draft...i would have loved to draft him.

Go Fins!!!

really bad mock, some bizarre things in there. Brown will be the first RB to go, not the third

Wow, that really sucked...

Don't be surprised guys when more than one of the top 3 backs falls out of the top 10.

I would not be surprised at all. Brown was the third back in the draft until the combine. Then he became the media darling. But I think as things have settled down, people are remembering the guy has not had a full year as a college starter. I don't think he goes that far down, but I would not be surprised to see him drop.

There's always a sought after guy who manages to fall much further than expected. Brown very well could be that guy.

fin-atic said:
I would not be surprised at all. Brown was the third back in the draft until the combine. Then he became the media darling. But I think as things have settled down, people are remembering the guy has not had a full year as a college starter. I don't think he goes that far down, but I would not be surprised to see him drop.

He was rated above Caddy, and right behind Benson before the season even ended.......

Remember that Caddy was no slouch in the combine either. Had Brown been behind him it would have been hard to leap over Caddy, much less Benson.

Ozzy said:
He was rated above Caddy, and right behind Benson before the season even ended.......

Remember that Caddy was no slouch in the combine either. Had Brown been behind him it would have been hard to leap over Caddy, much less Benson.

I had this argument yesterday. He was rated higher than Caddy and right behind Benson. After the combine Caddy and Brown overtook Benson.

PhinsPhan said:
I had this argument yesterday. He was rated higher than Caddy and right behind Benson. After the combine Caddy and Brown overtook Benson.

That's right, and had Benson ran a little better in his pro day, he may have jumped back in front.

I lost interest in that mock when they had us taking Rodgers at 2.

Back
Top Bottom