Ronnie Brown Q | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie Brown Q

FuturePhin said:
I said his size and speed and catching ability were good, and I have seen him play. Just look at his highlight reals. Did he really do anything to say wow about?? Im not saying Im against the pick because god knows we needed a running back, but Im just looking for more opinions about him. I just dont know why everybody was so high on him and Im just looking to find out :)
I saw several plays where Ronnie Brown wow'd me. I saw him come out of the backfield as the lead blocker for Caddy against Georgia and about 5 yards from the end zone he squared up on a strong safety and pancaked him on his @$$. I saw him on a wheel route out of the backfield catch the ball 45 yards down field over a linebacker. I saw him running up the middle on UT and flat run over a linebacker knock the guys helmet off and reach out for the plane of the endzone for a touchdown. In the sugar bowl, he shaked and baked a Virginia Tech linebacker out of his shoes, then was swarmed by about 3-4 Hokie defenders and ran right through them for another 20 yards.. I saw SEVERAL plays where Ronnie Brown impressed me. He's Ladanian Tomlinson all over again. This kid is going to be a special runner and Merrill Hoge said it himself, 2 - 4 years from now, we'll be talking about him as the best player in this draft.

Back
Top Bottom