Ronnie Brown-Top rookie RB- Projected 1400 yds | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie Brown-Top rookie RB- Projected 1400 yds

Sorry to sound nasty, I am just a die-hard Dolphin fan who has a Brian Cox attitude toward the Bills. They don't like us and we don't like them. And that is the way it should be.

FinsDontGiveIn said:
I wasn't talking about 1 Bill fan in particular, I just don't like them coming to our site and telling us about OUR team condescedingly. They had last year over us, ONE since the Kelly-Marino wars, Fins have owned them since then, the have never won a SB title and we were 20-0 against them in the '70's. They have no right to tell us how bad we are. That's all I'm saying. I don't go to their site and tell them how bad they are(and I more than believe they are the worst team in the afc east) but I won't go to a Bills site telling them that. I can't stand the rest of the afc east, so why would I go to their websites?

Aight then, well Im not a big fan of any of the other AFC East teams either, but he was talking positively about the Dolphins on a Dolphins site. You know people are fans of the sport too, not just a perticular team and are interested in all teams, not just theirs. Some Bills fans do come on here and talk **** but dont let it get to you... like you said, this is the first year they have had **** talking rights over us in a long time, so just laugh it off. Who cares? They arnt gunna be able to do it for long so just relax and take all **** talking (which Losman7 wasnt doing) wit grain of salt

Nasty

Alot of what Ronnie does for us will be determined if Ricky was to return. Dont think for a sec that if Ricky comes back that they wont split carries. the advantage to that is Ronnie will line up alot in the slot and see more action out of the backfield. He will most likely have to put up big numbers on the ground and in the air to have that kind of year. I see Ricky having a 1200 yards season with Ronnie having the same all purpose yards

newlownorder said:
Face it we made ONE change to our starting O-Line with McDougle. Our line will be much better than last years but we will still be missing some pieces.

I agree that he won't get 1400 yards rushing, I would say all purpose yards maybe. As far as the McLazy I meen McDougle, he is the only player change as of now but the biggest addition to the OL has been Hudson Hauck. I beleive he'll get the most out of these players.

with our o-line, my guess for his rookie year is 1,100 but his second year i say 1,400 sounds about right

If Brown got 1400 in his first year I'd be ecstatic. 1400 rushing and I definitely feel more than 20 yds per game receiving, thats 100 all purpose yards per game! He'd be among the league leaders. That said, if he gets more than 1200 all purpose yards I'd be very happy.

Back
Top Bottom