Ronnie "H2" Brown Video | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie "H2" Brown Video

I think what was most disheartening is that Brown was being caught from behind. Where's that 4.4 speed? I still believe Benson is the best runner out of any of the backs in this draft. Vision, burst, lateral acceleration, and his ability to shed tacklers is just tops in this group handsdown.

Ronnie Brown is a downhill runner. He will make one cut and get up the field. Go look at some video of Ahman Green. You will see the spitting image of Ronnie Brown when you watch Green run. Make one cut, get up the field, no wasted motion.

spydertl79 said:
Benson looked 10x more impressive in his video.

DISAGREE... YOU SAW THE PASS CATCHING, RUNNING OVER OF LB'S, SS, ETC...
THE VIDEO IS THE SAME OR MORE IMPRESSIVE THAN BENSONS.... IF I HAD A CHOICE NOW SEEING BOTH I WOULD "GO BROWN" 100% ALL THE WAY....:cooldude:

i love that song w/ the video. "one kind of big ole stone(brown) in the water." is that what they are saying. i hope that i'm singing that song next year as we drop brown on the nfl. it seems like he would be perfect in a one back offense. in pass plays, he could use exceptional blocking skills, then move out of backfield to catch passes. on run plays, he is like a locamotive w/ exceptional speed. it looks like w/ smith's great perferance for scouts, the 49ers will be taking him. brown is a big ole #2(pick).

First off, Im unbiased because I have not been "bandwagoning" any of the tail backs.

I too have watched the Benson and Brown Videos.

I too have watched Benson and Brown Live.

All things considered Brown gets the nod......but its close.

Brown has a combination of size, strength, speed and hands that are just to good to pass up.

Did you see that over the shoulder catch with the LB and Safety on him?

He has the hands of a wide-out.

On 3rd and 2 with him emptying out of the backfield and lining up in the slot....bang.....instant match up problems for opposing defenses.

Besides that he has zero character issues.

Benson is blessed.......

But Brown is as well......

Brown gets my vote.

HVACservice said:
First off, Im unbiased because I have not been "bandwagoning" any of the tail backs.

I too have watched the Benson and Brown Videos.

I too have watched Benson and Brown Live.

All things considered Brown gets the nod......but its close.

Brown has a combination of size, strength, speed and hands that are just to good to pass up.

Did you see that over the shoulder catch with the LB and Safety on him?

He has the hands of a wide-out.

On 3rd and 2 with him emptying out of the backfield and lining up in the slot....bang.....instant match up problems for opposing defenses.

Besides that he has zero character issues.

Benson is blessed.......

But Brown is as well......

Brown gets my vote.

and we will end on that note.....

here is the thing. A lot of you are favoring Brown because of his hands. I will tell you benson has good hands too. If you measur eth edifference between the two what are we talking abotu receivng? Maybe Brown makes five catches a year Benson does not?

I do not think that is enough to offset the obvious running advantage Benson has running the ball. As far as the RB goes, running the ball is the criteria. They need to catch and Benson can do that too. He is a solid receiving back.

Benson is da'man.

i think brown has the advantage running the ball. he is a beast. and he even looks cool scoring touchdowns. but all it's all opinion until they do it in the nfl. what can u do. i'm done doing anymore bandwagoning(is that a word).

Back
Top Bottom