Ronnie "H2" Brown Video | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie "H2" Brown Video

I have an awesome link but Finheaven made me start over under a new name.
Sorry guys it won't let me post.

THANKS Nick19991

I have sent them to three different people so maybe they can post the other one.

Noodle Arm said:
Ok I tried that and it didn't work :(
The one above you should work (Arsenal's).

What a horrible highlight video... It's in slow motion. It's not any fun to watch if it's not in game speed. One thing that can be seen is Brown's lack of elusivness (SP?) in the open field. He (as I've said) has no moves to dodge people and tries to run people over (which he won't do in the NFL ala Ron Dayne). He always puts his head down and absorbs every hit (and yet people worry about Benson's carries which are perfectly normal).

The video does show some of his catch ability though. Obviously he is far better then any of the big 3 RB, but we already knew that.

if u need to have a good look at ronnie brown and the caddi u can still watch the auburn vs. miss. state game over there on yahoo sports. just go the college football section and click audio & video then acc & sec football. they archived their live broadcasts.

I dont like the video. I didn't see him get touched at the line more than once in that entire video. People say Benson is overrated because of his o-line, well that line was pushing the other teams around like they were playing against pop warner teams. I saw much better vision in benson, Benson takes much less direct hits. I can honestly say the only thing I am overly impressed about with Brown is his pass catching ability. He seems like a guy who climbs draft boards just because of the combine and ends up a bust.

I liked the video, the guy sure has some power and the music was sweet :)

Well, I've watched Ronnie Brown for all of his four years at Auburn, and there is nothing that a slow motion video will do that will change my opinion of him. The guy is Ahman Green without the fumbling problems.

Back
Top Bottom