Ronnie "H2" Brown Video | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie "H2" Brown Video

Darn It

I tried taking out the 3w's but it still tipped it off as a URL. I will just email them the the poster that gavbe his email and he can post them. What does PM mean? I will try that too.

MaineFin said:
I tried taking out the 3w's but it still tipped it off as a URL. I will just email them the the poster that gavbe his email and he can post them. What does PM mean? I will try that too.

a PM is like e-mail on this website and all members have ability to PM. Just click on my user name and go to personnal message and you can then send the videos to me and I will post them here

I am trying...NOT FALSE ADVERTISMENT

I emailed the URL's to FinFan86.Maybe he will post them.If anybody has any idea of how to get around the rules of me posting the URLs like IM or a certain way to type it in just let me know.

Pm

nick19991 I need 50 posts before I can PM you. At this rate I will have 50 in no time.

MaineFin said:
nick19991 I need 50 posts before I can PM you. At this rate I will have 50 in no time.

alright, they have changed the rules since I joined

MaineFin said:

Just break the URL up and we'll take care of the rest.

Figured out how to get one on here

Go to yahoo and type in WDEAU and it is the first result Auburn News. Check out all the WDEAU made videos like LSU2004,TENN03/04.Great clips of Caddy and H2. There is a video of Brown soley and I am working on getting that posted.Just look through the videos on that site for now.

THE EMAIL FROM MAINEFIN

The first link is to a video that is in slow motion but it focuses soley
on Brown
http://www.auburn.edu/~howelre/ronnie.wmv

This link is to a website that has many Auburn videos. I suggest looking
at the WDEAU videos like LSU2004,TENN2003/2004.There are good clips of
Caddy and Brown all through this page.
http://www.aunews.net/default.aspx?MODE=VIDEO

Sorry about the delay.Please post this onthe site.Thanks

Back
Top Bottom