Ronnie's Posterior | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie's Posterior

I can't believe this thread was started, you knew you'd get blown away for where you focus when our players are on the field...LOL>. Oh no..say it isn't so.

azfinfanmang said:
Man is it just me, after watching the minicamp clip that was posted earlier I have noticed something, RB does have a large backside. This helps explain why/how he is blowing up linebackers and safeties in some of the clips I have seen. Nice low center of gravity. I am not posting this in a negative way. I was very suspect as drafting him #2 overall, however between watching clips, his work ethic in rookie camp and perhaps most importantly watching him do interviews I am heading to the front of his bandwagon. Butt his stature does remind me of one Earl Campbell.:tongue:
Dude, why were you looking at a guys @ss again? :shakeno:

hesitant to chime in on this one, but walter payton always said that his greatest 'asset' was his bubble butt. he tought it was the one natural gift that set him apart.

AZ, KB saved your butt. At first I was ASStonished by your comment BUTT if KB says that scouts look for that then your observation has relevance. Even Donald tRUMP may have made that remark, ASSk anyone.

TigerNMiami said:
2324nfl4xd-1.jpg

How come Ronnie's wearing a Zach Thomas jersey?? Looks like it anyway.

Yes, his lower body looks quite powerful. Ricky Williams was built similarly lower body. Bubble butt. His calves were also amazing.

BSQX4 said:
AZ, KB saved your butt. At first I was ASStonished by your comment BUTT if KB says that scouts look for that then your observation has relevance. Even Donald tRUMP may have made that remark, ASSk anyone.

clear.gif
Thanks KB:whew:Good to know that I am cleared of all pre-acknowlegded acusitions.

My Butt just exploded before coming on this website. I personally haven't been looking at Ronnie's butt... however, different strokes for different folks.

Reminds me of when I went to this strip club with a buddy and he was telling me to look at this one stripper's hair... I was like dude, she is naked, the last thing I am looking at is her hair!

azfinfanmang said:
Man is it just me, after watching the minicamp clip that was posted earlier I have noticed something, RB does have a large backside. This helps explain why/how he is blowing up linebackers and safeties in some of the clips I have seen. Nice low center of gravity. I am not posting this in a negative way. I was very suspect as drafting him #2 overall, however between watching clips, his work ethic in rookie camp and perhaps most importantly watching him do interviews I am heading to the front of his bandwagon. Butt his stature does remind me of one Earl Campbell.:tongue:

May i get a link to that minicamp clip, i cant seem to find it. And i reallly really want to check Ronnie's ***.... :D

Back
Top Bottom