Rookie Mini Camp Today | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rookie Mini Camp Today

ouch. Phillips take a question about his motor a step further, stating it was a problem. And he thinks it won't be a problem in the future? I don't know... This is the pick that scares me. I could see this guy getting easily distracted by stuff other than football. After the Dion Jordan fiasco, my eye is always going to be on that and this is the first post-Dion Jordan red flag for me.

Self aware player...if he knows his problem maybe that means he is willing to work on it...

I see OL Mickey Baucus listed at 6'8" - holy smokes - what's the story with him? I know height doesn't guarantee anything but that's intriguing.

ouch. Phillips take a question about his motor a step further, stating it was a problem. And he thinks it won't be a problem in the future? I don't know... This is the pick that scares me. I could see this guy getting easily distracted by stuff other than football. After the Dion Jordan fiasco, my eye is always going to be on that and this is the first post-Dion Jordan red flag for me.

I have no problem with the dude admitting it was a problem. He's huge - probably needs better conditioning, which full time work as an athlete will help a ton with. Can't tell much from a few interviews, but i like what i've heard from him so far

Parker wasn't the only Louisville WR at the Fins mini camp today. Former Louisville wideout Kai De La Cruz was in the tryout group today as well. He doesn't do anything outstanding, probably just rookie camp fodder or a post practice snack for that Auburn DT.

Parker wasn't the only Louisville WR at the Fins mini camp today. Former Louisville wideout Kai De La Cruz was in the tryout group today as well. He doesn't do anything outstanding, probably just rookie camp fodder or a post practice snack for that Auburn DT.

Watch as the number of tryout players drop each day

heres another one of Dionte Savage

CEe6v0DXIAEdg_b.png

Thank God for football. Without football, what in the world would men that big do with themselves?

Nice to see Tannehill has a guy he can finally throw an end zone fade to

Thank God for football. Without football, what in the world would men that big do with themselves?

Not sure what his name is, but going by the program the media guys got....he's 6'1 303...by comparison Phillips is 6'6" 335

Back
Top Bottom