Rookie Mini Camp Today | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rookie Mini Camp Today

Man these camps scare me. The Jags Dante Fowler already blew out his knee today...

Man in a way I feel bad for the Jags . Those guys can't catch a break . What a sad day for Jags fans in Fowler is out for the year

Very happy that Hazel showed up today and it shows me he wants to get better and make the team nice attitude.

Disappointed in Lynch not being there he has to fight for the #3 TE spot

ouch. Phillips take a question about his motor a step further, stating it was a problem. And he thinks it won't be a problem in the future? I don't know... This is the pick that scares me. I could see this guy getting easily distracted by stuff other than football. After the Dion Jordan fiasco, my eye is always going to be on that and this is the first post-Dion Jordan red flag for me.

Better that he admits his deficiency and affirm the fact he needs to develop better cardio and maybe shed some baby fat. First step to recovery is acknowledging the problem. I'm down with that.

Parkers length and ability to pluck the ball is what will help take RT17 to the next level. I am excited to see him go up against our CBs. I want to see him get some separation.
Im hoping Phillips and Douglas have some nice back and forth battles.
I hope all 3 LBs ball out. We need at least 1 to make the roster.
I think McCain has what it takes to make a push right away at CB. His attitude will make our WRs better and the other young CBs work harder.

Good call on Author Ray Jr. The man beats cancer and is living out his dream. I wish him the best

Man these camps scare me. The Jags Dante Fowler already blew out his knee today...

This is probably why the coaches hold our draft picks out of the 11 on 11s...

Players back at this afternoon...

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 7m7 minutes ago
Bobby McCain will an irresponsible holding on David Porter. Rookie move.

Hal Habib ‏@gunnerhal 8m8 minutes ago
Well, we now know Parker also can catch in horrendous traffic. They should have him sprint down University Drive next.

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 8m8 minutes ago
DeVante Parker was falling down, regained his balance and STILL caught the ball on a slant. Not bad!

Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz 12m12 minutes ago
Matt Hazel with great deep catch and has shown something today. One of four vets allowed to be here at Dolphins rookie minicamp

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 12m12 minutes ago
Matt Hazel just caught a 30-yard deep ball with Tony Lippett draped all over him. Got the flag too. Hazel has 2 deep ball catches today.

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL 13m13 minutes ago
#Dolphins WR Matt Hazel catches a nice deep ball over CB Tony Lippett. Coverage was good but Hazel made the better play.

Hal Habib ‏@gunnerhal 13m13 minutes ago
Matt Hazel with a diving catch. Has had a good day out here.

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 14m14 minutes ago
Time for 7-on-7s and DeVante Parker is participating. Nice come back grab on first rep.

Hal Habib ‏@gunnerhal 14m14 minutes ago
In home stretch of afternoon practice. DeVante Parker still playing the role of No. 1 pick quite well. Impressed.

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL 15m15 minutes ago
#Dolphins first-round pick/WR DeVante Parker makes a nice sideline grab over CB Bobby McCain. Parker is catching the ball very well today.

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 15m15 minutes ago
Tony Lippett pulled down an interception on a pass intended for Tyler McDonald. Nice hands for a former WR.

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL 16m16 minutes ago
#Dolphins CB Tony Lippett gets his first INT in one-on-ones. The converted WR caught the ball easily, as he should.

Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz 16m16 minutes ago
Several times today DeVante Parker has caught poorly thrown balls by extending hands or contorting his body. Impressive.

It's showtime! @sammaddie29 & @TroyStradford are here to discuss the #Dolphins rookie minicamp on @940WINZ & http://Dolphins.com

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 17m17 minutes ago
Jay Ajayi created separation from Zach Vigil for a nice 15-yard grab.

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 17m17 minutes ago
Bobby McCain with a nice break on the ball for a deflection of a pass to Christion Jones.

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL 18m18 minutes ago
#Dolphins CB Bobby McCain nearly gets a pick. I like his early aggressiveness.

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 19m19 minutes ago
DeVante Parker has a ridiculous catch radius, and catches everything with his hands. It's very impressive.

Dolphins ‏@MiamiDolphins 20m20 minutes ago
"Making my dream come true of playing in the NFL.” - @JayTrain27

The Finsiders ‏@TheFinsiders 20m20 minutes ago
It's showtime! @sammaddie29 & @TroyStradford are here to discuss the #Dolphins rookie minicamp on @940WINZ & http://Dolphins.com

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 20m20 minutes ago
Matt Hazel just caught a TD pass on safety Shamiel Gray and then he warned him, "your hands too" saying he interfered.

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL 20m20 minutes ago
#Dolphins WR DeVante Parker makes a tough grab over the middle to beat CB Tony Lippett in one-on-ones. Parker makes a tough grab look easy.

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL 21m21 minutes ago
#Dolphins undrafted rookie WR Tyler McDonald makes another nice catch in one-on-ones. He's had a nice day.

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL 22m22 minutes ago
#Dolphins WR DeVante Parker just beat CB Bobby McCain on a comeback route in one-on-one drills.

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL 24m24 minutes ago
#Dolphins HC Joe Philbin is taking a good look at the rookie o-linemen in practice.

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 25m25 minutes ago
Utah State linebacker Zach Vigil working on his coverage skills.

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 27m27 minutes ago
Watching kicker Andrew Franks kick 43 yard field goals. One went in, one hit the upright.

men+on+film+two+snaps+football.gif

:lol: 2 snaps and a Z formation.

Hal Habib ‏@gunnerhal 8m8 minutes ago
Well, we now know Parker also can catch in horrendous traffic. They should have him sprint down University Drive next.

:lol2: lets not!

Glad to see Hazel doing well. Really rooting for the kid now with Matthews getting the inevitable boot

Back
Top Bottom