Rookie Minicamp Thread | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rookie Minicamp Thread

Man, I really hope I’m wrong about Ezukanma. I believe Hill, Waddle, OBJ, Malik Washington are locks.

I love Berrios’ body of work; the guy has maximized his ability since Day 1 in the NFL.

Everything I see from and about Tahj Washington tells me he’s gonna be a REALLY tough cut.

That’s 6 receivers. Can Ezukanma stay healthy enough to produce in camp/preseason and make the roster?

The guy he would probably unseat is Berrios. Maybe Cracraft?

We’ll see.

I think he's a long shot to make the 53 man roster. I can't see him breaking the rotation and actually playing on 3rd downs. He's not beating out Smith, Smyth or Hill in my opinion. I could be wrong, but I think his best shot is to make the 2024 PS.
There are about 40 players that will be in that position.
Only the coaches know who they are.

Man, I really hope I’m wrong about Ezukanma. I believe Hill, Waddle, OBJ, Malik Washington are locks.

I love Berrios’ body of work; the guy has maximized his ability since Day 1 in the NFL.

Everything I see from and about Tahj Washington tells me he’s gonna be a REALLY tough cut.

That’s 6 receivers. Can Ezukanma stay healthy enough to produce in camp/preseason and make the roster?

The guy he would probably unseat is Berrios. Maybe Cracraft?

We’ll see.
Are these problems better or worse that 4 years ago?

Dolphins 7th Round Draft Pick Is Turning Heads At Minicamp
Story by The Cold Wire
• 15h • 2 min read

Last season, the Miami Dolphins were able to take another step closer to being a legitimate Super Bowl title contender, with everything seemingly coming together, especially on the offensive side of the football.

Head coach Mike McDaniel seemed to find the recipe for success, with star quarterback Tua Tagovailoa coming into his own as one of the best players in the league at his position and the receiving corps taking it up a notch with superstar wide receiver Tyreek Hill leading the way for Miami.

Unfortunately for the Dolphins, the NFL playoffs were a different beast entirely after the team was dominant during the regular season, winning 11 games.

The Dolphins had to get through the defending Super Bowl champion Kansas City Chiefs in the playoffs, and even though Miami was talented, Patrick Mahomes and company were too much to overcome.

With Miami needing to improve it’s roster this NFL offseason, the team headed into the NFL Draft with an emphasis on defense, with the team bringing in linebacker Chop Robinson out of Penn State University.

Although the team wanted to improve defensively, the team also brought in some offensive weapons, with the team drafting wide receiver Tahj Washington out of the University of Southern California, who is already making some noise in rookie minicamp via FinsXtra.

Along with bringing in Washington to bolster the receiving corps, the Dolphins recently signed superstar wideout Odell Beckham Jr. to join Hill and Jaylen Waddle.

On paper, the Dolphins have the best offense in the league, but it will be interesting to see if it comes together during the 2024 campaign.
The headline is deceiving because the article says nothing really.

When God said, "Let there be light", I'm the guy that threw the switch. - LOL

Actually, more than 1/2 of my life was in the 1900's.
Damn, I am old. - LOL
Darn Ray!! I just realized that more than half my life was also in the 1900’s. When I tell the kids at work that I went through undergrad, and grad school with a typewriter they can’t believe that. lol most haven’t even seen one!!

Darn Ray!! I just realized that more than half my life was also in the 1900’s. When I tell the kids at work that I went through undergrad, and grad school with a typewriter they can’t believe that. lol most haven’t even seen one!!

Not with a millennials lack of typing skills. - LOL

There is an old "talkie" movie (even by my standards) whose tile is "The Typewriter".
What we called a typewriter was actually called a "Type Writing Machine" and was as big as a double decker desk.

The operator of the "Type Writing Machine" was called the "Typewriter".

Now you know. - LOL

Not with a millennials lack of typing skills. - LOL

There is an old "talkie" movie (even by my standards) whose tile is "The Typewriter".
What we called a typewriter was actually called a "Type Writing Machine" and was as big as a double decker desk.

The operator of the "Type Writing Machine" was called the "Typewriter".

Now you know. - LOL
Damn Ray, coming for us millennials again 🤣 Typing was the most valuable class I took in HS lol

Prove it.
What is your typing speed (words per minute, not bps)?

My mom typed 130 words per minute and my aunt typed 150 words per minute.
And this was on manual typewriters.
Did they have white out back then Ray?

I sucked at typing. We used typewriters as well. 35 words per min but at least I wasn't a chicken pecker. The gal next to me was really good. Not sure about her typing skills but she was good at all things chicken.

Back
Top Bottom