Rookie numbers confirmed - including Tua | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rookie numbers confirmed - including Tua

Anyone find a good site to order a stitched jersey?
Just bought this until I find a good stitched jersey.

Last edited:
I’d be leary of buying something with those db numbers on it #45 and #46 they prime candidates for change coming out of training camp etc.

Qb probably not so much.

Oh well, guess I won't be buying this jersey. Godawful choice. And now can someone please tell all our idiot receivers to start wearing numbers in their own normal range (the 80s) so we don't have something stupid like this happen again - where our possible franchise quarterback has to choose between only three or four of the worst numbers available?

louisck frustrated.gif

Oh well, guess I won't be buying this jersey. Godawful choice. And now can someone please tell all our idiot receivers to start wearing numbers in their own normal range (the 80s) so we don't have something stupid like this happen again - where our possible franchise quarterback has to choose between only three or four of the worst numbers available?

View attachment 45171
Personally, I like receivers in the teens, its different and cool. But some 80s are needed too. I'd have gone with something other than 1 also, but there just isnt a whole lot available. Learn to love it

Back
Top Bottom