Rosenfels vs Feeley | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rosenfels vs Feeley

Well Sage seems to have just as much talent as AJ, and from what little I saw of him, he actually had better pocket presence. So why are people SOOOOO willing to give AJ every chance in the world, and completely just dismiss Sage???? Who KNOWS, but if it was Sage we had given up a 2nd rounder for last year in hopes to once and for all get rid of Fiedler then I have no doubts it would be the other way around...........Everyone would be making all of the excuses for Sage, and saying Feeley is nothing but a career backup. I personally don't know how good Sage is, or who should be our QB, I just want the best QB TO PLAY!!!! Whether that be AJ or Sage, Or Gus, or Berlin, Or one of you people who decide to try out at the last second!!!!

outtawack311 said:
Why do you have more respect for Rosenfels after that game? He had one good pass on the first play that caught the D completely off guard. Then he sucked bad for the rest of the game.

Exactly, one good friggin pass people, get over it.:shakeno: What is wrong with everyone? Rosenfels is at best a #2 QB, AT BEST!

outtawack311 said:
Why do you have more respect for Rosenfels after that game? He had one good pass on the first play that caught the D completely off guard. Then he sucked bad for the rest of the game.

He didn't suck not even HALF as bad as Feeley did for ALL his games. Sage had 1 game to do it. He made the best of it too. Everyone needs to stop just giving Feeley the priority here. The previous regime is gone and there is no more need to justify wack picks. IT's over! Feeley had ENOUGH. Sage HAS BEEN the best quarterback on our team since Dan left anyway!

Ohio Fanatic said:
Exactly, one good friggin pass people, get over it.:shakeno: What is wrong with everyone? Rosenfels is at best a #2 QB, AT BEST!

1 pass my @$$! I watched that whole friggin game (along with every other Dolphin game as well). Sage also managed the entire game better than Feeley and Feeley had a bunch of games to prove himself. Sage had only 1 game-and against one of the BEST Defenses in the league.-which he did pretty dam good against for his 1st game starting! Feeley looked DISGUSTING for every game-including against the WEAKEST DEFENSES in the league. :shakeno: Feeley suckers make me sick. IF you like someone, fine. But you guys are just talking out of your @$$e$ and automatically giving Feeley the benefit of the doubt like if you guys are still stuck in the Wannstedtian-Spielmania Baffonery Tactics.:cry:

outlawd2u said:
Well Sage seems to have just as much talent as AJ, and from what little I saw of him, he actually had better pocket presence. So why are people SOOOOO willing to give AJ every chance in the world, and completely just dismiss Sage???? Who KNOWS, but if it was Sage we had given up a 2nd rounder for last year in hopes to once and for all get rid of Fiedler then I have no doubts it would be the other way around...........Everyone would be making all of the excuses for Sage, and saying Feeley is nothing but a career backup. I personally don't know how good Sage is, or who should be our QB, I just want the best QB TO PLAY!!!! Whether that be AJ or Sage, Or Gus, or Berlin, Or one of you people who decide to try out at the last second!!!!

They're stuck in the caveman style of Dave and Rick S. IDIOT THINKING.

Dolphan5876 said:
I hope I'm wrong, but I don't like any of them. Give up the farm, sell the house, trade the dog and do whatever you have to do to get "Phillip Rivers" in here!!!!!!!!!!
Philip Rivers? I watched this guy his entire career in college. He is the next coming of Bernie Kosar. That's all. If you liked bernie's style you will love Rivers. Personally, I didn't have warm and fuzzy feelings for Kosar, just my opinion. I wouldn't trade anything for Rivers. I have thought all along that Feeley has more upside than any QB on the roster. That doesn't mean I play Feeley just for the sake of playing time. He needs to show he's the best QB we have. It's as simple as that. He wants to start...than he needs to prove it. I understand from columns and listening to reports he doesn't practice well. If that's the case he needs to change and practice better. He doesn't have a track record worthy of giving him a free pass to the starting job.

I'm tired of everyone whining about the second round pick we gave up for Feeley, it's over, was it a mistake, we'll see. I don't think Feeley should get the chance cuz of the pick we gave up, but because he showed some upside at the end of last year.

ScrepsMJ said:
I'm tired of everyone whining about the second round pick we gave up for Feeley, it's over, was it a mistake, we'll see. I don't think Feeley should get the chance cuz of the pick we gave up, but because he showed some upside at the end of last year.

Feeley Was a 3rd round pick. Not a 2nd. And I don't really think Feeley showed much upside at all at the en d of the year. He played decent against NEW ENGLAND and that's it. Sage looked better than him when he played the Ravens.

Dude some of you guys need to go back and think about the game. I have the game
on tape and what I saw was a great arm but an inexperienced QB. Sage was constantly pressured by the Ravens D and I saw his inexperience come out with some rushed throws and backpaddle fumbles. Sage throws a very tight spiral which most WRs prefer (hence the preference). I agree with others that Sage has a much better sideline pass than Feeley. Feeley still needs more opportunities with a First team Oline and RB unlike last year. Hopefully he puts it together if not allow Sage. Just for thought here are his numbers from the Ravens game:

Att Comp Pct Yds TD Int Rate Sac Yds Att Yds Avg Lg TD Fum Rec
38 16 42.1 264 1 3 42.0 3 16 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 Ravens Game

BringBackShula said:
Feeley Was a 3rd round pick. Not a 2nd. And I don't really think Feeley showed much upside at all at the en d of the year. He played decent against NEW ENGLAND and that's it. Sage looked better than him when he played the Ravens.

Feeley was drafted in the 5th round in 2001 not the 3RD. As noted we gave up a 2nd for him.

BringBackShula said:

It was a very very high 2nd that we gave up for Feebley. I am not impressed with any of the Qbs on this team, but I do hope one of them emerges and we can put this puppy to bed for this year then start fresh next year.

big mistake to let Fiedler go, he is a proven winner and did so with much less talent than we are going to have this year on offense...to make matters worse he'll be playing against us when Pennington goes down is week 3!

everardteach said:
Dude some of you guys need to go back and think about the game. I have the game
on tape and what I saw was a great arm but an inexperienced QB. Sage was constantly pressured by the Ravens D and I saw his inexperience come out with some rushed throws and backpaddle fumbles. Sage throws a very tight spiral which most WRs prefer (hence the preference). I agree with others that Sage has a much better sideline pass than Feeley. Feeley still needs more opportunities with a First team Oline and RB unlike last year. Hopefully he puts it together if not allow Sage. Just for thought here are his numbers from the Ravens game:

Att Comp Pct Yds TD Int Rate Sac Yds Att Yds Avg Lg TD Fum Rec
38 16 42.1 264 1 3 42.0 3 16 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 Ravens Game

So wait a minute- Sage has a "great arm," "throws a very tight spiral which most WRs prefer," and has a "much better sideline pass than Feeley," but Feeley needs more opportunities?? Your only argument against Sage is inexperience, yet he's never been given a legitimate chance to compete as far as I know.

I'm not saying he should start, but your post shows an unsupported and undeserved loyalty to AJ. Forget what we paid, play the best!

Back
Top Bottom