Rosenfels vs Feeley | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rosenfels vs Feeley

relax people ole merc 40 is back

AND MY SOURCES TELL ME THAT BIG SAGE IS A FUTURE PRO BOWLER AND IF ANNYONE WATCHED THE TAMPA BAY -MIA PRESEASON GAME TWO YEARS AGO HE MOVED MIA'S OFFENSE BETTER THAN GREISE OR FIEDLER . TRUTH , MY 9TH SENSE TELLS ME THAT IF YOU LIGHT A FIRE UNDER THE BIG GUY ,THAT SAGE WOULD THROW FOR , OH' LETS SAY 2000 YRDS . OK NOW FOR MY VACATION REPORT IT SUCKED I HAVE FALLEN ILL WITH A STRIP THROAT AND A MILD CASE OF CLOWNITIS BUT I AM RECOVERING SO I WILL BE BACK TO MY USUALL GREAT DOLPHIN SELF SHORTLY.

I AM MERCURY ,HEAR ME ROAR FOR I AM KING AND SAVIOR OF THE DOLPHIN NATION.:bravo: :bandwagon :couch2: :shout:

I agree about Sage having a better pocket presence and obviously he throws a better deep ball. He isn't as mobile though, and our OL is pathetic.

The thing that I haven't seen anyone comment on, is that Sage was actually drafted HIGHER than Feeley in the same draft.

I know that drafting a QB is very tricky and almost completly unpredictable but if he was drafted higher then he was probably given higher grades by most teams coming out of college.

He definitely started more games in college at QB. I think we need to see more Sage before backing AJ so devoutly.To me AJ just seems like a kid too often, whereas Sage seems more mature...

Rosenfels pass play against the Ravens was one of the few happy moments for me last season, along with Wes running back a TD, and the Bua block on the two Rams players during Wes's other run back......I think Rosenfels is decent...not great, but a solid backup....I hope he remains our #3, until we can draft a guy like Omar Jacobs from Bowling Green next year......Feeley and Gus are just keeping the chair warm until Nick drafts our QB of the future next year.

Dolphan5876 said:
I hope I'm wrong, but I don't like any of them. Give up the farm, sell the house, trade the dog and do whatever you have to do to get "Phillip Rivers" in here!!!!!!!!!!

Wanny? Is that you???

J/K

Seriously though, that's the mentality that has crippled us the last couple of years. Win now at all costs, sacrifice the future for today! Give AJ his year then decide what to do. Beside Rivers has yet to prove himself in the NFL. He also makes me nervous with his sidearm sling style of throwing.

nuffrespekk said:
big mistake to let Fiedler go, he is a proven winner and did so with much less talent than we are going to have this year on offense...to make matters worse he'll be playing against us when Pennington goes down is week 3!

:barf:

ScrepsMJ said:
I'm tired of everyone whining about the second round pick we gave up for Feeley, it's over, was it a mistake, we'll see. I don't think Feeley should get the chance cuz of the pick we gave up, but because he showed some upside at the end of last year.

I'm so sick of the word "upside" I think I'll puke. If playing very average against Cleveland, San Fran, and yes, New England was considered upside, then OK. But San Fran and Cleveland were awful and Feeley didn't exactly play lights out against NE. Look at his stats for that game. Look at his yards per completion and yards per attempt. You can see why his interception total dropped. Everyone is basing thier assessment of his upside on the fact that his INT total dropped. News Flash: IT takes more than a few less INTs to be a good QB.
I'm not even going to get into it. It's a useless argument. I will say this: The Feeley you saw with the Eagles is the absolute best your going to get. And he played extrtemely average. Caretaker. Do we want another caretaker for this offense or do we want a playmaker? And no, it doesn't have to be another Marino or Favre to be a play maker like some of you seem to think. I'm not satisfied with below average at QB. That's we had with Fiedler and that's what we'd have with Feeley. But hey, this is just MY opinion.

outtawack311 said:
Why do you have more respect for Rosenfels after that game? He had one good pass on the first play that caught the D completely off guard. Then he sucked bad for the rest of the game.
Thought u was talking about Feeley for a second.

I think for the first time in a LOOOOONG time, we have an actuall coaching staff that is able to evaluate talent. I hope Sage fares well. Anyway, I believe, true or not, the the best guy will play.

Back
Top Bottom