Rosenhaus: Bowens likely to retire | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rosenhaus: Bowens likely to retire

Noodle Arm

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Was just watching Sports Xtra and Drew said it's more than likely Tim Bowens will retire very soon. Drew is Tim's agent.

Its apparent that Timbo wont be back.I hope he makes the ring of honor some day.

Damn. Unfortuately, it might be the right decision to make. I gained so much respect for Tim Bowens and he had a great career in Miami. He will be greatly missed, I wish him the best. One of the most LOYAL respected players to ever suit up in a Dolphin uniform. This guy was the definition of a team player and restructured his contract so many times to help the team out, he just wanted to play here in Miami. Thank you for the amazing career here in Miami TimBo! You'll be greatly missed.

When i heard that he wasnt healing from his injury i figured that he would prob retire. We all will miss you Tim and we wish hope that you will recover soon from your injury. You will indeed be in our Ring of Honor.

I'm not surprised at all, his time has come and gone and with Saban going with new defensive schemes its time for Timmy to, he will be missed... I wonder if he will play 1 game under Saban since he has already played under Shula, JJ, Wannstedt, Bates

IMO It's the right the decision and I think he will go away with a lot of respect from fans and players.

Well, good for Tim.

He was one of the best Dolphins of all time, and his age finally caught up with him.

I hope he has a wonderfull rest of his life and is very happy.

Good luck, Timbo, we love ya.

Goodbye, to Dbo (and some more cap room)

I guess the 15 DL FAs we signed turned out to be helpful.

Sad to see him go....

sad to see him go! i believe he is the last player from the shula era also.

One of my favorite Phins, he'll always be remember by me as a guy who always left it on the field and did what he could to help the team. I hope he gets a good send off from the fans and can still enjoy life after the game. Hopefully his back will get better and allow him to have a good quality of life.

Thanks Timbo!

Back
Top Bottom