Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
-Miami is still processing GMs
-Miami is looking at Randy Mueller
-Rick Spielman is also available for the job
-Spielman is still in it
-Mueller, Spielman Ruscal (sp?) are in it
-Drew is outside the Stadium, because he wants to become agents for some of those players
-He Feels Spielman would be a good choice

More to come...

Here is more...

-CC had an awesome year...legit starter
-Need another WR
-DT and JM need paycuts, If not they will be CUT
-Terrell Owens WOULD BE PERFECT FIT HERE. He would amke QBs better. But would be costly. BUT 9ers will not tag him and he may test FA waters. Miami has interest.
-More likely to come, is Darrel Jackson (Sea). More affordable
-Owens could be getting 8 mil a year with 20 mil signing bonus
-Fitzgerald is possible
-Timbo will not retire

-Spurrier may come back to the Gators
-N. Carolina & Nebraska are probable
-He is done for NFL

-Miami make a new Offensive Line or Special Teams Coach
-Will Def. get a new QBs Coach
-Rosenfels is still liked by our team
-Manning may get 25 million signing bonus and 10 mil a year from
-Indy...then he said with a chuckle...boy would I love to see him in a Fins uniform
-Rosenhaus has not given women any beeds for them to show their T*ts. NOT YET.

Which Fitzgerald are we referring to here?

Because Larry will be gone a LONG time before we are picking.

Drew basically has no ties to inside info with the Phins and thus, all info is pure specualtion on his part.

clear.gif

:D

Originally posted by PhinsmissedFG
Which Fitzgerald are we referring to here?

Because Larry will be gone a LONG time before we are picking.

Drew basically has no ties to inside info with the Phins and thus, all info is pure specualtion on his part.

Not If we trade up. BTW, Rosenhaus does this every Sunday, and he was right on for the most part this season.

Dave McGinnis could be the special teams coach. He was the ST coach in Chicago when Wanny coached there, so there are some ties.

How can Spielman possibly be a candidate? Isn't he under Dave Wannstedt? How can he turn around and say I'm your boss now to Wanny? I'm confused!?

I know Drew is not very popular, as are most sports agents in general, but he does have about 12 Dolphins players as clients and is constantly talking with Rick and Dave about player issues. His comments may be selective and guarded, and slanted towards his clients best interests - but he does posess a great deal of "inside" information about the dealings and feelings of the Dolphins front office and coaching staff.

I know all about Drew.

No he doesn't posess some "inside" knowledge as to whom the FO is leaning towards in the GM dealings. You think they go around saying yeah I think this guy is still in it and this guy isn't? No that's not the way any business would ever do their hiring practices. It's just bad form.

Drew has done this all year and I feel he's been wrong a whole lot more than he's been right.

Freeman over Knight- Wrong.
Griese over Jay- Wrong
WILL bring in vet T- Wrong.
Tolver will play- Wrong

Should I continue to archive and find his wrongs?

I know all about Drew.

No he doesn't posess some "inside" knowledge as to whom the FO is leaning towards in the GM dealings. You think they go around saying yeah I think this guy is still in it and this guy isn't? No that's not the way any business would ever do their hiring practices. It's just bad form.

Drew has done this all year and I feel he's been wrong a whole lot more than he's been right.

Freeman over Knight- Wrong.
Griese over Jay- Wrong
WILL bring in vet T- Wrong.
Tolver will play- Wrong

Should I continue to archive and find his wrongs?

I didn't say that his predictions were all correct. Also, what any individual in the FO is thinking on any given day probably more often than not does not become reality.

Your opinion is that Drew does not have inside info. - fine.

My opinion is that he does, based on his frequent contact with FO personnel and players. Granted his prognosises (is this a word?) are not always right, but he makes them based on more knowledge than most. His fault is more one of saying perhaps too much, without the caution of being quiet if the statment has a low probability of becoming fact. Its all part of his self promotion.

Bottom line is that his predictions are often wrong, but his knowledge of what is going on in the organization at any given time is much greater than the vast majority of "outside" people.

Back
Top Bottom