Rosenhaus on Ch 7 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rosenhaus on Ch 7

Someone needs to get this guy away from our players.

:(

Maybe that's the problem. Maybe he's the one telling them they're better then they really are :tongue:

Hey ZOD - Are wishing the signing of PM so we can wait and draft Whitehurst in '06. I don't know if it is the homer in me but Charlie looks like the real deal. The next two years with CW will be fun to watch.

Originally posted by PhinsmissedFG
I know all about Drew.

No he doesn't posess some "inside" knowledge as to whom the FO is leaning towards in the GM dealings. You think they go around saying yeah I think this guy is still in it and this guy isn't? No that's not the way any business would ever do their hiring practices. It's just bad form.

Drew has done this all year and I feel he's been wrong a whole lot more than he's been right.

Freeman over Knight- Wrong.
Griese over Jay- Wrong
WILL bring in vet T- Wrong.
Tolver will play- Wrong

Should I continue to archive and find his wrongs?

He never said Freeman over Knight but he did say something along the lines like (back in Pre-Season/Training Camp Time)

"Freeman right now has the starting job. Knight is going to have to outplay him to take it away from him"

And with Griese over Jay he said

"I guarantee Griese is starting by midseason"

And he was...

Rosenhaus talks absolute BS. He knows NOTHING about what Miami are planning to do. The fact that he thinks we can land Larry Fitzgerald just about says it all. The fact that he thinks Miami has an interest in Terrell Owens.....with what money?.....the fact that he thought Chambers had an 'awesome year'.....the fact that McKnight/Thompson will need a pay cut - these guys will be cut....etc etc. He's just a blatant self publicist. In ANY sport, if an agent suddenly starts spouting off at the fact that he knwos what the team is planning, that team would be wetting themselves laughing. The guy is an AGENT, not a Miami Dolphins insider. He has HIS OWN and HIS CLIENTS interests at heart and NOTHING ELSE.

Thanks Boomer...good to see someone else knows what they're talking about.

Prime time I won't even refer to your laughable points in your post.

Yes he did say Freeman would start over Knight, he said it right when we signed him.

He said Griese would be starting over Jay by midseason as a result of his talent, not Jay getting hurt. My goodness, I can't believe you just said "he said he'd be starting by midseason and he was" w/o even taking into context what Drew was saying.

Wow. Wake up people.

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP
no thanks on TO, darrell jackson is interesting though...he is quietly developing into a fine wr

I liked Jackson going into this year also, but man he dropped alot of passes this year. Hopefully if the Fins go after him he can fix this problem.

Darrell Jackson would be a tremendous pick-up for this team, but even the dumbest talent evaluator could see that Jackson is an effective #2 for our squad.

I'm sorry, but anytime Rosenhaus opens his mouth and proffesses some "insider knowledge" on Miami, I just have to laugh, as I'M SURE the people within the Miami organisation do. The fact that people take what he says as red is equally as amusing.

Originally posted by Prime Time

Not If we trade up. BTW, Rosenhaus does this every Sunday, and he was right on for the most part this season.

Um...didn't Drew say that Brian Griese would win the starting job by mid-season? Drew is such a scumbag he leaves a slime trail when he walks.

I dont know if Darrell Jackson is an upgrade over Derrius Thompson. To me theyre one and the same.

Originally posted by Prime Time

-Fitzgerald is possible

No, he said he thinks Fitzgerald will find a way to get into the draft and be the best WR from the class, because he was talking about filling the WR via the draft. He did not say Fitzgerald is a possibility for Miami. That would be a crazy thing to say, even for a dreamer like Rosenhause.

Originally posted by DolFan31
I dont know if Darrell Jackson is an upgrade over Derrius Thompson. To me theyre one and the same.

If you think Darrell Jackson and Derrius Thompson are alike, you don't watch much football, sorry. Darrell Jackson is 5 times the player or more, than Thompson is. Can Thompson get down the field? No, right? Darrell Jackson is one of the most feared downfield receivers.

To even say Derrius Thompson is only a few steps BEHIND Jackson would be a reach and a half.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

If you think Darrell Jackson and Derrius Thompson are alike, you don't watch much football, sorry. Darrell Jackson is 5 times the player or more, than Thompson is. Can Thompson get down the field? No, right? Darrell Jackson is one of the most feared downfield receivers.

To even say Derrius Thompson is only a few steps BEHIND Jackson would be a reach and a half.

Darrel Jackson drops a ton of passes........A TON!!!!!!

be careful for what you wish for.......

Originally posted by Section126

Darrel Jackson drops a ton of passes........A TON!!!!!!

be careful for what you wish for.......

Look how many plays the guy makes. To say that he isn't much different from Derrius Thompson is INSANE, and that's my point.

Jackson has a reputation for dropping balls because of the dropped pass in mid-season that led to a game closing interception. He doesn't drop as many passes as K-Rob, yet he makes many more plays.

Originally posted by PhinsmissedFG
Thanks Boomer...good to see someone else knows what they're talking about.

Prime time I won't even refer to your laughable points in your post.

Yes he did say Freeman would start over Knight, he said it right when we signed him.

He said Griese would be starting over Jay by midseason as a result of his talent, not Jay getting hurt. My goodness, I can't believe you just said "he said he'd be starting by midseason and he was" w/o even taking into context what Drew was saying.

Wow. Wake up people.

Wow some people just don't get it.First you say you won't refer to my "laughable" points. Then you make your post about it.

He said Freeman would START over Knight which was true. Anyone here during pre-season and Training Camp knows that on the Depth Chart Freeman was ahead of Knight for a while.

Second, he NEVER said Griese would be starting because of talent. He said Griese would start by mid season. Then when Griese did start by midseason...the old guy on Ch 7 (do not remember his name) said "Ha you were right about Griese starting but it took an injury." Rosenhaus replied with "Hey, I said Griese would start by midseason, I never said how". Please man. If you are going to try and prove me wrong, come with the facts. Good Day :)

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

No, he said he thinks Fitzgerald will find a way to get into the draft and be the best WR from the class, because he was talking about filling the WR via the draft. He did not say Fitzgerald is a possibility for Miami. That would be a crazy thing to say, even for a dreamer like Rosenhause.

Oh okay. I misunderstood thanks for clearing that up.

Back
Top Bottom