Rosenhaus on Ch 7 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rosenhaus on Ch 7

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

Look how many plays the guy makes. To say that he isn't much different from Derrius Thompson is INSANE, and that's my point.

Jackson has a reputation for dropping balls because of the dropped pass in mid-season that led to a game closing interception. He doesn't drop as many passes as K-Rob, yet he makes many more plays.

Jackson is a tremendous player. He is alot better than DT. He is faster and makes many many many more plays. Although he does drop balls he makes more plays then drops. Would be a good compliment to CC. I still wish we had Anquan Boldin. :mad:

Originally posted by Prime Time

Wow some people just don't get it.First you say you won't refer to my "laughable" points. Then you make your post about it.

He said Freeman would START over Knight which was true. Anyone here during pre-season and Training Camp knows that on the Depth Chart Freeman was ahead of Knight for a while.

Second, he NEVER said Griese would be starting because of talent. He said Griese would start by mid season. Then when Griese did start by midseason...the old guy on Ch 7 (do not remember his name) said "Ha you were right about Griese starting but it took an injury." Rosenhaus replied with "Hey, I said Griese would start by midseason, I never said how". Please man. If you are going to try and prove me wrong, come with the facts. Good Day :)

I don't have to prove you wrong.

You just did.

Originally posted by Prime Time
-Miami make a new Offensive Line or Special Teams Coach
-Will Def. get a new QBs Coach

What the heck does that mean? "Miami make" I know you're typing and listening at the same time so I understand. This is however a key point in Miami's failure this year. Not so much Wanny's failure but his assistants aren't cutting it and he's too loyal to let the go. I guess that means Miami may get a new OL and ST coach??? I've read reports on Monday that said Wanny is keeping Armstrong and Tony Wise. Will def get a new QB's coach??? Of course we don't have one. We should have got one 5 months ago when Shula left. No matter what the Phins do getting rid of Armstrong should have been Job one. Charlie Rogers Hahahahahahahahaha. LMAO he's more useless than Armstrong. 18th in the league in punt returns. We're near the bottom of the league 29th in KO returns. In punting and kicking we're respectable #1 in KOffs Average and mid league in punting avg.

As for the Derrius Thompson/Darrell Jackson thing I say we don't really know how good DT is to be honest. To find out, we need to have a QB and offensive system where there are balls to be distributed. In our offense with the state of our QB and OL, we did not get the chance to throw the ball much. Why? We weren't getting first downs, not staying on the field long enough.

Darrell Jackson is pretty good, he's not top flight I don't think, but he's good, but he sure as heck got a lot more chances over in Seattle to catch the ball than Derrius Thompson did.

Forget Terrell Owens. Forget Darrell Jackson. Forget Larry Fitzgerald. Until we get a legitimate QB and help that OL, no matter WHO we get at WR they will underproduce. Chambers, as we found out, is a legitimate pro bowl type WR, top flight, yet he still caught under 1000 yards. What does that tell you???

Originally posted by carolinafinatic
Hey ZOD - Are wishing the signing of PM so we can wait and draft Whitehurst in '06. I don't know if it is the homer in me but Charlie looks like the real deal. The next two years with CW will be fun to watch.

Based upon his prescence in the pocket, his accuracy, his delivery, and the fact that he has a brain I think he'll be going high in the draft. High in the draft? 1st-2nd round.

But then again, I'm no scout and alot could go wrong before then. I just know that the next two years of Duane Coleman and Charlie Whitehurst will be fun to watch.

Let's just hope his stats end up being better than his fathers.

Originally posted by ZOD

Based upon his prescence in the pocket, his accuracy, his delivery, and the fact that he has a brain I think he'll be going high in the draft. High in the draft? 1st-2nd round.

But then again, I'm no scout and alot could go wrong before then. I just know that the next two years of Duane Coleman and Charlie Whitehurst will be fun to watch.

Let's just hope his stats end up being better than his fathers.

Eactly my thoughts along with that WR corps (Hamilton for one year more I hope). But I'll end this non fin discussion to not upset anyone now.

Good point about his dad, but those were some pretty awful GB teams he was on and that means no legend to live up too.
GO TIGERS!!!!!

CKP chambers got under 1000 yards. That tells me that he may have missed some opportunities and the QB missed opportunities getting him the ball. I estimate QB left 130 yards off the stats in routes where Chambers was open and the QB didn't get the ball to him. I estimate Chambers left 50 yards on the field by running the wrong route. Add that and Chambers TD's increase but his yardage is still below top flight WR #'s. I do agree that Chambers is a top flight WR and I think they should get another TOP flight WR. I like T Owens. He's proven he can get open. I dont like his cost though. $20 mil bonus and 8 mil a year is way too much.

Back
Top Bottom