Ross Looking To Sell A Piece Of The Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ross Looking To Sell A Piece Of The Dolphins

phinsforlife

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Pros/Cons and does it matter?
Will it affect the decisions they make with respect to which players they sign?
Meaningless, because it is still a minority slug and he would maintain control (assuming that is how it is structured)?
Not sure what this means for Bruce Beal, who appeared to be the heir apparent for awhile? Talk about an expensive conversation with Tom Brady (although a total BS penalty IMHO thank Flores for that one)!

Last edited:
The timing is interesting. Succession ownership plan to his daughter. Franchise values going up.

Why cash out partial ownership stake now?

Meaningless, because it is still a minority slug and he would maintain control (assuming that is how it is structured)?
Not sure what this means for Bruce Beal, who appeared to be the heir apparent for awhile? Talk about an expensive conversation with Tom Brady (although a total BS penalty IMHO thank Flores for that one)!

Beal is out and no longer affiliated with us at all

Wouldn’t you expect that from a guy who’s failed with the on field product?

Costing your team first and third round pick is tangible. Building a race track around your stadium is to distract.

If I had a restaurant and my food sucked, you’d be damn sure my decor would be top notch.

:shrug:

Doesn't matter if they always go sign somewhere else. Now if we had players signing for cheap like they used to for the Pats I'd feel like this matters more...
Who signed cheap with the pats besides Brady? Ross has built a top notch organization and fan experience. We have 4 straight winning seasons and 2 straight playoff berths. We haven’t been able to say that in 20 years.

Yeah they had or have minority owners like Gloria Estefan, Jennifer Lopez I think and some other celebrities ....publicity stunt stuff...this might be for just more cash...
this is my guess just ringing the register a bit, he has made a ton of money, could be to salt away some cash for the estate. the question is what % does he sell, and does it come w a right of first refusal on buying the team or not, which would mean whoever buys this piece is likely to be the next owner

Where have you been? Bruce Beal has been out of the picture since 22' Ross' Daughter Jennifer stepped into his spot as Ross stated he wants to keep it in the family...

Back
Top Bottom