Ross Looking To Sell A Piece Of The Dolphins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ross Looking To Sell A Piece Of The Dolphins

Damn him for wanting to sign a Superbowl-winning QB.

LMAO. So many things wrong with that statement starting with the fact that our roster sucked ass.

As if the Dolphins had a team that could've overcame Tom Brady's 3 INT's in the NFCC to still advance to the Super Bowl.

Some of us just bleed aqua and orange. Other's would've cheered for Tom Brady, congrats on your normal red blood.

Damn him for getting caught and hurting our chances to compete for a Super Bowl last year because we couldn't draft Kincaid or Laporta.

The league shouldā€™ve forced him to sell a year ago and let us keep OUR picks.

Fuggin idiot cost us big time trying to acquire Tom freaking Brady.

Unforgivable.

Couldn't disagree more, Ross wants to win and he has opened his checkbook to make it happen. After seeing the Marlins basically be annuity for Loria and then the Jeter based ownership i hope Ross sticks around. It's more likely in this day and age we get sold to a lunatic like David Tepper than an owner like Ross.

Couldn't disagree more, Ross wants to win and he has opened his checkbook to make it happen. After seeing the Marlins basically be annuity for Loria and then the Jeter based ownership i hope Ross sticks around. It's more likely in this day and age we get sold to a lunatic like David Tepper than an owner like Ross.

He opened his check book? Thats beyond weak.

This isn't 1997, they all open their check book.

Spending money is beyond irrelevant compared to quality of decisions made.

Costing your team a 1st and 3rd round pick is despicable no matter how nice the roof on the building is.

His decision to chase Brady had a tangible effect on the on field product and will for awhile.

He might want to win but he has made a lot of bad football decisions since he has been the owner. He has never completely cleaned house like he should have done a few times. He should have gotten rid of Grier at the same time he fired Flores. Just because he has opened his checkbook doesn't make him a great owner.

LMAO. So many things wrong with that statement starting with the fact that our roster sucked ass.

As if the Dolphins had a team that could've overcame Tom Brady's 3 INT's in the NFCC to still advance to the Super Bowl.

Some of us just bleed aqua and orange. Other's would've cheered for Tom Brady, congrats on your normal red blood.

Damn him for getting caught and hurting our chances to compete for a Super Bowl last year because we couldn't draft Kincaid or Laporta.
Long time since Miami was in a championship game, and I watched them (yes, I'm old).

I cheer for the Dolphins. If you choose not to because of a player(s) that hurt your feelings, that's certainly your choice.

I hated the way ownership screwed the future in the actions they took.

He might want to win but he has made a lot of bad football decisions since he has been the owner. He has never completely cleaned house like he should have done a few times. He should have gotten rid of Grier at the same time he fired Flores. Just because he has opened his checkbook doesn't make him a great owner.

I do not disagree at all with his decisions being questionable. His loyalty to Grier, and before that Tannenbaum and Ireland, and his refusal to clean the slate time after time is odd.
I think where he screws up is he has the GM report to him instead of having everyone report to him directly so of course the GM is going to spin in a light most favorable to them.

Or worse...the next Jerry Jones.

Beal is out and no longer affiliated with us at all
Beal is still listed as a vice chairman of the Dolphins. While he is no longer in line to be the next owner of the Dolphins, that doesnā€™t mean he is no longer affiliated with the organization.

Back
Top Bottom