Ross Looking To Sell A Piece Of The Dolphins | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ross Looking To Sell A Piece Of The Dolphins

Don't worry guys. I am going to buy that and will draft and sign free agents based on polls from this forum

Not a lot of information here. What stake, what rights etc. Just Ross speculating he would like to cash out a little bit of his ownership stake. Not sure if this is something he is seriously considering or just more or less thinking aloud of "look how much Denver and Washington went for I should seriously consider getting in on that."

The league should’ve forced him to sell a year ago and let us keep OUR picks.

Fuggin idiot cost us big time trying to acquire Tom freaking Brady.

Unforgivable.
I dont understand the fan base. He made a move for Brady. He did everything possible to win. It is too bad that our ****ing HC at the time was a race bating pos and did not go along with this.

I dont understand the fan base. He made a move for Brady. He did everything possible to win. It is too bad that our ****ing HC at the time was a race bating pos and did not go along with this.

Your second sentence says it all. Some of us would've never welcomed Brady into the fold. Some of us would get nauseous at the thought of raising our arms in celebration of a Tom Brady lead Dolphins team.

To each their own though.

And not only that but to lose draft picks because it, gross.

The same people cry about Ross all the time and all he has done is spend his money to improve the team. It shows in what NFL players think about what is here in Miami. Too bad some of the "armchair geniuses" don't just buy the team, fire the GM and start over. They sure do bitch about Ross, but I suspect they do the same every day about most things, you know "I could do better"... Root for Irsay and Co...

Who signed cheap with the pats besides Brady? Ross has built a top notch organization and fan experience. We have 4 straight winning seasons and 2 straight playoff berths. We haven’t been able to say that in 20 years.
😂

I'll let you do the research on that if you care enough to do it... but if it makes you feel better it was only Brady that's fine too because it's the Pats anyway so screw them

He opened his check book? Thats beyond weak.

This isn't 1997, they all open their check book.

Spending money is beyond irrelevant compared to quality of decisions made.

Costing your team a 1st and 3rd round pick is despicable no matter how nice the roof on the building is.

His decision to chase Brady had a tangible effect on the on field product and will for awhile.
It was reported the Beal did the chasing.

Nah, first thing I checked. I'll pass. She looks like a Soviet weightlifter. I'm sure she's nice and all but...
View attachment 161799

Tried to find a .....sexier 😂 picture for you but couldn't 😂 ...she has some drink called Swoon....it's all NYC based...if Ross wasn't enough NY ...she's definitely all NY...

I don't know....my biggest gripe was always that this guy screams NYer (which he is 😂 )....his daughter is the same...I'm probably looking into things too much but whenever I've met a NYer here with ties up north they are very proud of NY and it shows...along with their allegiance to the cities sports teams...so having NYers with such deep ties to the city owning the Dolphins makes me wonder a bit at times...

It was but he keeps pushing that it was Ross.
Without mentioning him, that is the one that should buy the f***ing team and make it over in his image, or STFU...WE both know that could not ever happen.

Back
Top Bottom