Ross wins the Thorpe!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ross wins the Thorpe!!!

Timmy54 said:
:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: Reeeeegggggggiee why did you have to hit Ginn so hard and pick off those passes from Troy......Whyyyyyyyy!!!!!:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:
:yeahthat: :hi5:

[mod] Continual Annoyance.Take some time off [/mod]

Stitches said:
The other threads were more of a congratulatory thing is how I took them, shedding some light on players who should get recognized. By you posting a thread about a controversial award, and then winking, and talking about how you couldn't think of a more deserving player, it was obviously a slap in the face to all the Florida fans on the board.

Impressive work..that Akron education is worth more than 80 bucks for sure:D

All laughing at Gator fans aside...I have made no secret about who I think the best defensive back in the country is..and how I would love to have him as a Dolphin..read some previous posts and youll "comprehend" how I feel about Nelson's ability....but it is a shame how much crying is going on round here over an award...Sadly I agree with you Nelson is the best DB but hey Im not gonna picket outside the ceromony.

DBoston80 said:

All laughing at Gator fans aside...I have made no secret about who I think the best defensive back in the country is..and how I would love to have him as a Dolphin..read some previous posts and youll "comprehend" how I feel about Nelson's ability....but it is a shame how much crying is going on round here over an award...Sadly I agree with you Nelson is the best DB but hey Im not gonna picket outside the ceromony.

:rolleyes2

DBoston80 said:

Why do you insist on making a dig on posters here. :shakeno: stitches has been around a while and deserves some respect. He says some silly stuff at times, ok alot of the time, but that post was well thought out.

By the way, nobody is crying, we thought he should win, nobody died, your the one making it bigger than it is. He will still be a first round pick in this years draft and will have a heck of a pro career.

Timmy54 said:
Why do you insist on making a dig on posters here. :shakeno: stitches has been around a while and deserves some respect. He says some silly stuff at times, ok alot of the time, but that post was well thought out.

By the way, nobody is crying, we thought he should win, nobody died, your the one making it bigger than it is. He will still be a first round pick in this years draft and will have a heck of a pro career.

Stitches knows the education thing was an inside joke where he made fun of his own school and said he got a family discount for 80 dollars....If your gonna be a hero atleast know when to be one.

not being a hero, just sick of you attacking everyone on here, can not wait for OSU to lose, you welch on our bet, and disappear.

Timmy54 said:
not being a hero, just sick of you attacking everyone on here, can not wait for OSU to lose, you welch on our bet, and disappear.

??? He knows I wasnt attacking him..nice try though:rolleyes:

Timmy54 said:

Do you know how much money I have paid to my local bookie this year??? If I ever Welch on a bet it wont be this one.

DBoston80 said:

Point proven

DBoston80 said:
Stitches knows the education thing was an inside joke where he made fun of his own school and said he got a family discount for 80 dollars....If your gonna be a hero atleast know when to be one.

The conversation to which you were referring:

DBoston80 said:
:rolleyes: ..did this guy just say "tone"......wow! hopefully Akron doesnt charge much for the poduct they are putting out....

Stitches said:
They don't. Family ticket packages start at around $80 I believe.

Nothing about education costing $80.

Stitches said:
The conversation to which you were referring:

Nothing about education costing $80.

My product satement was referring to the students...thought you knew that?

DBoston80 said:
My product satement was referring to the students...thought you knew that?

Nope sorry, I thought you meant the product on the field, which is often laughable(or gut wrenching, depending on your outlook).

wernt the zips good a year or two ago? I seam to remember a battle with BW that was a great game!!!

Stitches said:
Nope sorry, I thought you meant the product on the field, which is oftne laughable.

I looked up my stats...I was 0-3 on the year when beting on AKRON and 2-2 whn betting against them..2 for 5 is it you or Toledo who has the frontbutt coach?

Back
Top Bottom