Roth and Maximus | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Roth and Maximus

can anyone get that video in an mpeg, avi or mov format.

I'd love to get it saved on my computer.

badazzwhitedude said:
Another Matt Roth tribute video will soon be on scothawks site. I'll be sure to let you all know the first day it's up (I go there almost every day). It should be close to ready or maybe even is, but scothawk does not want to put it up on the site until he has shown it to Matt and his family first. I can't wait to see the new video. Many more hard hits in a new highlight reel. :D

SWEEEETTTTT!!!!! To all the fans that aren't sure they will be heard shouting, Maximus, Maximus, Maximus! Trust me it will catch on, and be heard for years to come. I live in the Philly area and if you can hear DUECE after every two yard carry then "Maximus" should be deafening. It will send shivers up your spine to hear 70,000 faithful screaming for the distruction of the enemy!!

OMG..I just watched that movie....that was badass.....

On my signal..unleash Hell. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maximus Roth. Im sorry..as far as I am concerned...that kids name is Maximus

Now lets hope he lives up to it.

Wow that was one of my favorite movies! I just hope that Roth takes care of Tackles like Maximus takes care of the gladiaters that he faces. I think the nickname will be great if you can get people to catch onto it. It would be awesome if they could flash it up on the tron after he gets a sack or big hit.

Popular,

Those pix are excellent... Matt will have to EARN it... This is the big leagues now, and the competition is up several notches.

I can't imagine any scenario where Dolphin fans won't really get into Matt's style of play... I am REALLY looking forward to it. Saban is an absolute perfect coach for him... Disciplined, but he will allow his players to play with a lot of emotion.

Here goes my first prediction for the season .... 9-7 and a Wild-Card playoff berth. 11-5 in Saban's second year, and the sky is the limit after that. Saban WILL win big in Miami.

The problem I have with Rothwieller is the person in charge of the music will start playing "Who let the dogs out" again. I just don't think I can bare hearing that stupid song anymore.
If people insist on giving every player on the team a nic name then Maximus fits Roth's style of play the best.

popularwar said:
As some of you might have seen, someone suggested everyone chant "Maximus!" whenever Roth gets a sack. It's a reference to one of the best movies of all time, Gladiator. I decided to make a few things...
clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

The second one is my favorite, I think the Fins colors worked nicely.
Can you imagine, the kid gets his first sack and an entire stadium cheers "Maximus! Maximus!" ? He'd be freaked out by it but it would catch on really quick. I'm still learning Photoshop, I know some of you guys are a lot more experienced so if you want to give me some advice, feel free to PM me.

what about usining " is there anyone else! " in your sig of Roth

Hellion said:
The problem I have with Rothwieller is the person in charge of the music will start playing "Who let the dogs out" again. I just don't think I can bare hearing that stupid song anymore.
If people insist on giving every player on the team a nic name then Maximus fits Roth's style of play the best.

Hey Michigan, see you at Kinnick this fall... It should be a hell of a game... I'll be there!

FloridaHawk said:
Hey Michigan, see you at Kinnick this fall... It should be a hell of a game... I'll be there!

You bet battle of the Big Ten Champs. Should be a good one.

Hellion said:
You bet battle of the Big Ten Champs. Should be a good one.

FEAR THE GOPHERS :evil:

until we face the wolverines...then we'll be done for the season again :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom