Roth Jerseys | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Roth Jerseys

Seminole51

Starter
Reaction score
Just in case anyone wanted one. Team Choice in Coral Square mall in Coral Springs, FL got Matt Roth White Jerseys in yesterday. They also have Ronnie Brown in White, Aqua, and Orange.

Seminole51 said:
Just in case anyone wanted one. Team Choice in Coral Square mall in Coral Springs, FL got Matt Roth White Jerseys in yesterday. They also have Ronnie Brown in White, Aqua, and Orange.
You're the third guy in as many days that also lives in Coral Springs... or close. I live like ten minutes away, if that.
I walked by the other day and saw a #23 jersey and thought "Jeez, Surtain's playing for the chi.... oh my God! Ronnie Brown jerseys are out!?"
They have a big orange one right by the window, and I want it so bad.

popularwar said:
You're the third guy in as many days that also lives in Coral Springs... or close. I live like ten minutes away, if that.
I walked by the other day and saw a #23 jersey and thought "Jeez, Surtain's playing for the chi.... oh my God! Ronnie Brown jerseys are out!?"
They have a big orange one right by the window, and I want it so bad.

I would hope they have them out in Florida. I saw one at a local mall in Maryland 3 weeks ago. Still waiting for an Authentic though........:(

about the rookie numbers... what are the chances of Roth and Crowder taking #91 and #55 respectively, when Holliday and Seau leave?

Holliday could be a one year stop gap and Junior has two years in him most.

91 is close to Roth's #31 and Channing wore #55 in college.

finsnchips said:
about the rookie numbers... what are the chances of Roth and Crowder taking #91 and #55 respectively, when Holliday and Seau leave?

Very good point. I know I'd be pissed if I bought a jersey then that player switched numbers the next year. And I want a Crowder jersey too.

SpeedRush99 said:
Very good point. I know I'd be pissed if I bought a jersey then that player switched numbers the next year. And I want a Crowder jersey too.
the original would be worth a lot in a few years.

finsnchips said:

I don't know about Roth but the number means nothing to Crowder, he offered it to a freshman last season just so he would commit to the Gators. I doubt he would change back after Seau's retirement.

BigSportShop said:
For those Dolphins fans outside of S. Florida, Matt Roth and Channing Crowder (Ronnie Brown also) jerseys are now available online.

http://www.footballfanatics.com/?partner_id=1865&cmd=prodsearch&gid=16&sgid=1241

Does anybody else find it amusing that you can get Ronnie Brown AND Patrick Surtain jerseys on that site? And also, that some of the outdated jerseys are on special (Fiedler, Griese) while others aren't (Surtain, Knight).....and how some of Boston's jerseys are on special and some aren't?

Back
Top Bottom