Roth Makes OT Pass Out With Fear | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Roth Makes OT Pass Out With Fear

I hate to say this, but does anyone else think Saban just drafted JT's replacement. Thus being able to trade him?

As much as I am excited to see Roth play... kind of makes me think JT is done here.

Oboy said:
I hate to say this, but does anyone else think Saban just drafted JT's replacement. Thus being able to trade him?

As much as I am excited to see Roth play... kind of makes me think JT is done here.

If so then will get a high pick for Jason next year and cap space. And draft more players who fit Saban's defense.

dolphan98 said:
Boomer,

Where do you see this guy fitting in this year? It sounds like he has the size and strength to play end in 3-4 fronts.

He'll be used the way the Pats use Vrabel. He'll play end in our 4-3, he'll play DT in obvious passing situations and OLB in our 3-4 when we play it at certain times each game. Kid is a gamer who is going to knock the snot out of some people.

inFINSible said:
What about the site that hosts the original article...Are they supposed to let the content go all over the web without one single click on any of the ads that people have paid to put on their website?
yes...if given credit is shouldnt matter at all

Boomer said:
Mod edit: Copy write laws forbid us from hosting full articles that belong to someone else. Provide a short sample and a link to your articles, please.

Copyright laws too.

DolphanD said:
If so then will get a high pick for Jason next year and cap space. And draft more players who fit Saban's defense.

I agree...If JT is traded after this season, it will be for high picks. YES, I like JT and believe he is one of the best...if not the best, but his time is running out and Saban does seem to know what he is doing. Every body is replaceable...

I read that yesterday. That is why it is in my sig. Looking forward to Matt Roth.

Besides Brown, I liked the Roth pick the best. It helps ease the loss of Surtain.

tucker said:
yes...if given credit is shouldnt matter at all
This isn't some new policy that the mods selectively enforce...I've never seen a full article allowed on this website in the 4 years I've been posting here.

Isn't it funny how nobody misses O-Gun anymore?
The POWER of SABAN!:evil:

inFINSible said:
This isn't some new policy that the mods selectively enforce...I've never seen a full article allowed on this website in the 4 years I've been posting here.
i've taken many a law class...it is allowed and this is the only site i have ever seen do this even when given credit, but whatever

Roth seems almost unstable..which can be good when channeled correctly, which he seems to do. Roth and Crowder are going to be the two guys that I think anchor this defense in the future, much like thomas and Taylor do now. Personally, I don't want to see Thomas or Taylor go, but if they do, I hope we get top dollar for them. Saban is in the mold of BB in New England and likes to stockpile picks. I doubt we are in a position to get D'Brickshaw next year, but perhaps trading a high priced defensive star next offseason could put us in position?

I am getting a Roth jersey,,,check out my siggy. #31 in the NFL??? Nahh, Maybe #51 like Dick Butkus wore???

Back
Top Bottom