Round 2 Guys I Like | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Round 2 Guys I Like

I am wondering if Dallas is eyeing a trade up for one of those WRs from the state of Texas, Sutton or Kirk.

Id be open to trading down if i was certain they werent taking a TE.

Or they trade up with Denver or Oakland which almost just as good.

Im liking Sutton to the Bears.

Would love to see us pick up a tight end and a RB tomorrow. Either Goedert/Gesicki then Ronald Jones would be a huge day for the offense.

The only game changer is if Will Hernandez is there... he's an animal and would be a great addition to the team. I just cant see the Giants and Browns letting him pass them.

Another running back I think would fit well with Drake/Gore would be Nyheim Hines from NC State. He could probably be had in the 3rd.

I'd like to see a TE with #42.

Then I'd like to see them go after Shaquem Griffin with #73 or #123 (not sure he slips to #123).

I know many will disagree, but I just believe the kid is destined to succeed and I'd love to watch him make plays all over the field with the likes of Minkah, Reshad, and Raekwon. He's the type of effort player this teams needs more of.

I would like a Darius Leonard pick and Rudolph or Falk .........I know we have a big hole at TE but my choice would be Conklin Saturday

just gotta have the pick 11 you like mentality. that's what I was telling my wife last night as the picks were coming off. 4 I like, once pick 7 is called we are guaranteed one of them. never would've thought 3 out of the 4 would be available (2 LBs/ 2S's)

we don't need DE, RB, DB, or QB as our first pick tomorrow...

so ima go with my top 11 being....

hernadez (because I still have faith we can slide Davis to RT and try to trade James), Hurst (DT), Geseki (TE), Goedert (TE), Settle (DT), Phillips (DT), Williams (same thought as hernadez), if not one of those then take BPA, I just have a feeling that the BPA and a nice talent is going to be staring us in the face when we pick, I think we could potentially trade down a hair to get one of the DT's or TE's, sadly no OLB is just screaming draft me at 43. I love the Fitz pick, but looking at draft, maybe it'd been better suited if we went Edmonds in 1st, because looks like we'll be passing on a few good safety's in round 2, where as OLB is blah for quality at position. regardless good, DT's and TE's might be available if some guys jump on the OL first. but sadly not 11 that im in love with

we move heaven and earth to get a 2nd round TE or our O doesnt work this year

Some quality players slipped through the cracks:

Josh Jackson, Harold Landry (have to think the injury is a concern, though), Courtland Sutton, Josh Sweat (injuries a concern again), James Daniels, Will Hernandez, Quenton Meeks, Michael Gallup, Malik Jefferson, DeShon Elliot, Justin Reid, Tarvarius Moore, Mike Gesicki, Dallas Goedert, Harrison Phillips, Maurice Hurst (health again), or Mason Rudolph.

Without knowing the extend of the health concerns, I'd be happy with any of these players; though, I don't see OL as a pressing need.

All these tight end prospects are complete reaches. Derrius Guice is a baller and would be a great get at 42.

Man, what I wouldn't give to be in Indianapolis' position in the second round with picks 36, 37 and 49. So many holes could be filled on the roster with those picks.

Back
Top Bottom