?Rumor on espn and other message board is.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

?Rumor on espn and other message board is....

Phins13

Practice Squad
Reaction score
reporting there is talk of a Jay Fiedler for Joey Galloway trade........ who knows is this is true but.....I'd do it in a heartbeat and then draft Rivers or Henson or look at Couch or Garcia.......Then again I probaly just wet my pants over another false rumor...One other thing....Shouldn't players be given a physicals before contract offers? do we still try to sign him later or move on(Mctosh.) Why is everything we try to do soooo hard!

Never thought of that option. I would like that option if and only if we drafted a QB in the first.

OK this is weird...I had a dream that Galloway scored for us, on a slant last nite......NO B/S!!!!!!:confused: :eek:

I though he had declined more put i may be wronge. He was getting 19.8 per catch last year thats 5 more yards per catch than either Chambers or Moss. Exactly the type of guy we need a deep threat to stretch the D and open up running lanes for Ricky

Forget it.......Have you seen Joey's contract? It is insane.......

We got another reciever that is going to ask for big bucks next year..............His name is Chambers or something........

If Joey reworks......lets do it......but not with that contract of his.

Galloway and Rivers would be just fine with me. Truth is Rivers alone is just fine, but Galloway bring some of the skills we need , speed at #2 and kick return ability. Also the cost isn't bad. I like JF, but since I expect him to be a backup, his salary is way too high. Sage should be ready to be the #2 guy.

I hereby nominate myself for VP of The Dumbfounded and Desperate Free Agency Foundation. :D

When parcells had his radio show on tsn.com alls he did was put down our passing atack with fiedler, i doubt he'd go and trade for him.

Something tells me this is about as likely as as the Rams doing a sign and trde of Orlando Pace in exchnage for a crate of oranges. But hey, if the Tuna is that anxious for QB depth, it works for me.

Since the end of the season there have been rumors that Parcells wanted JF. And most people agree that he is a Parcells type QB. This doesn't make the rumor true, but there are past rumors that support its possible validity.

Originally posted by stan marino
When parcells had his radio show on tsn.com alls he did was put down our passing atack with fiedler, i doubt he'd go and trade for him.

How ironic Jays only good game this year was to light up his BOYS on National TV. And then he bad wraps our passing attack. He also bad wrapped Keyshawn alot and Terry Glenn but look who they are both now playing for. I think trash talk to Parcells means I REALLY LIKE THE GUY.

Originally posted by aquaattak
OK this is weird...I had a dream that Galloway scored for us, on a slant last nite......NO B/S!!!!!!:confused: :eek:

You my friend are a diehard fan :happydrin

Back
Top Bottom