?Rumor on espn and other message board is.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

?Rumor on espn and other message board is....

If Galloway were to re-work his contract, we'd still need to draft a receiver. Galloway is 31 or 32 and is injury prone. I'd love to have him but only as a #2 WR for one year or a #3.

"I'd do it in a heartbeat and then draft Rivers or Henson or look at Couch or Garcia"........................................

dont you guys ever give up.. if we traded for galloway it would not shift from wr to qb.. give that up if we only had one pick we would go line if we had two we would go line and probably find a suitable DE or backup full back.. we will not draft a qb till late if we even do.... give it up already rivers will not be in aqua

Ah a UV fan with hatred for NC State. How would you feel if 3 years down the road he is in the pro bowl and with a team that had a higher winning percentage. Oline is being address in Free Agency and Galloway would be the number 2 option with Dter at 3 or snoop minnis or Tolver or Newsome. Its not like theese guys are horrible i just dont think with our oline we could get them the ball well that added to Jays accuracy issues.

Originally posted by FinaticPatch
Ah a UV fan with hatred for NC State. How would you feel if 3 years down the road he is in the pro bowl and with a team that had a higher winning percentage. Oline is being address in Free Agency and Galloway would be the number 2 option with Dter at 3 or snoop minnis or Tolver or Newsome. Its not like theese guys are horrible i just dont think with our oline we could get them the ball well that added to Jays accuracy issues.

Didn't you hear? We are taking a WR with our #20 pick. If not a receiver I expect us to pick up an impact olinemen (Vernon Carey) if we have 2 #1s we will likely do both. At this point I would be shocked if we took Phil Rivers. Don't get me wrong, I would love to have him, but according to Rick Spielman, A.J. Feeley is our answer. And one can only hope, that he is right.

This thread was under the assumption we got Galloway. Under that assupmtion that we had him for Jay trade I think the FO would go QB. Cause we would only have 2.

I'd do it just to get rid of Fiedler but Galloway doesn't seem up to restructuring. He was one of the best back in the day. That injury & lack of a QB slowed him up.

Originally posted by fins1

You my friend are a diehard fan :happydrin

I was about to say the same thing. If you're having actual dreams about the Fins at this point in the off-season........then you're pretty hard-core dude! :cool:

Hey Vafan, the rumor had Galloway going for fiedler....Thats why we might have to draft a Q.B to groom......If they had faith in Sage as a back-up they would not have gotten Jay back to begin with....all spec. anyway......we need a rt. tackle!

Back
Top Bottom