Rumors Abound About A High End #3 WR For The Dolphins | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumors Abound About A High End #3 WR For The Dolphins

It looks like we’re weighing all options and I won’t be surprised if we hear a lot of smoke of us being interested in other WRs leading up to the draft. Where there’s smoke there’s fire tho!

T.Hill has tremendously helped our team so much! He is a force to be reckoned with and we haven't seen a WR like this in a while. With that being said, I would be ok with moving on from him. He is not worth that salary especially with the potential off the field issues.

T.Hill has tremendously helped our team so much! He is a force to be reckoned with and we haven't seen a WR like this in a while. With that being said, I would be ok with moving on from him. He is not worth that salary especially with the potential off the field issues.
Hill's real salary is 25m per year. That's a lot, but it is in line with the others in the top 10.

His salary is usually said to be 30m/year, but that's a crock... the 'average' is highly inflated by a last contract year salary that he'll never get.

Hill's real salary is 25m per year. That's a lot, but it is in line with the others in the top 10.

His salary is usually said to be 30m/year, but that's a crock... the 'average' is highly inflated by a last contract year salary that he'll never get.
Agree, what he does at an elite level unfortunately does not age well.

At 30 I think he probably has two years left at an elite level and will be cut or traded after the 2025 season. Somebody may be interested in him with 1 year left on the contract and us taking the signing bonus cap hit.

He is worth every bit of that salary. If you want to see someone not worthy of his salary see what the Browns just paid Jerry Jeudy

Agree, what he does at an elite level unfortunately does not age well.

At 30 I think he probably has two years left at an elite level and will be cut or traded after the 2025 season. Somebody may be interested in him with 1 year left on the contract and us taking the signing bonus cap hit.
He'll be cut in '26 if he actually plays for us in '25. His contract calls for a 45m salary in '26. No one is trading for that!

He would be as WR3s go.
personally i am not so sure, but i guess for whatever reason the dolphins believe he is. maybe they think the mediocre production last year was more a function of the ravens offense than him

He's toast, I just don't get why people would think he's remotely a fit in MIA. If we're getting a time machine, yeah that's cool. Actually, fvck that, gimme this time traveler....

Miami Dolphins on X: Who is the greatest rookie QB of all-time? @NFL.com  says it's @DanMarino. #FinsUp READ: http://t.co/wz1HRPnbSC  http://t.co/QvuEebW91e / X's @DanMarino. #FinsUp READ: http://t.co/wz1HRPnbSC  http://t.co/QvuEebW91e / X

I'm a Tua fan, and think we can win championships with him, but if we had a time machine, and that guy up there were able to play again at his peak...

bill-paxton.gif

It looks like we’re weighing all options and I won’t be surprised if we hear a lot of smoke of us being interested in other WRs leading up to the draft. Where there’s smoke there’s fire tho!
Unless it's a smoke screen.

I agree. Tua and Mike McDaniel can make the offense functionally effective with any set of decent WRs. IMO. Granted, with Hill and Waddle as WR1 and WR2, the offense is very explosive and dynamic. Top 1-2 in the league. But, if the WR1 and 2 were for example, Berrios and Renfrow, Tua and Mike together could still lead an offense that was middle of the pack among NFL offenses. Nowhere close to as many big plays of course, but Mike would still come up with plays to matriculate the ball down the field, as long as he had Tua as his trigger man. Mike is a mad scientist when designing plays that work for the talent he has on hand.
If Mike can come up with plays to matriculate the ball down the field then it’s time to see that. We were boom or bust last year in the passing game.

Back
Top Bottom