Rumour Mill | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumour Mill

"Neither Breese nor Warner will be in 'Fins' uniforms next year. Neither has much of an upside and both are statuesque therefore they would get annihilated by opposing defenses."

I wouldn't count out Warner, from reports our staff likes him. I do not want him, but I wouldn't say no he will not be rocking a Fins jersey enxt year just yet.

Originally posted by Prime Time
"Neither Breese nor Warner will be in 'Fins' uniforms next year. Neither has much of an upside and both are statuesque therefore they would get annihilated by opposing defenses."

I wouldn't count out Warner, from reports our staff likes him. I do not want him, but I wouldn't say no he will not be rocking a Fins jersey enxt year just yet.

You sound confused on Warner.

Originally posted by Hellion

Lets not forget how conservitive DW is,earlier in the season if he puts Sage in and jepordizes a chance at the playoffs then he's fired for sure, and the only real situation that arose was the Tenn. game when we got blown out. DW is not the gambling type to take a chance on a young QB unless he's forced to (Packers game) reguardless of how well he does or doesn't practices.

I totally agree with you.

I'm saying the entire time sage was a phin, he never really got a chance to show what he could do.

Originally posted by Williams34Phins

I'm saying the entire time sage was a phin, he never really got a chance to show what he could do.

Yeah I know what you meant, and I agree with you, i was just making another observation into why DW didn't (wouldn't) start him.:)

Back
Top Bottom