Running Back Trades? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Running Back Trades?

Wow,a four pack of Coor's light

No,I was referring to Finsurrections girls.

If Ricky Williams has a 1000+ yard season, I think we could trade him for a conditional thrid round pick that could end up a 1st rounder if he rushes for X yards

I just realized something that is quite mind boggling. The only RB we have now that has real value would be Ronnie Brown and unless we pick the #1 pick in the draft, we're basically getting ripped off considering what we used on him. Quite interesting to say the least... that being said, I really don't see us trading any RB's on our team this season.

Losman7 said:
Only Dave Wandstadt is gonna trade a 3rd for Gordon.

DW didn't trade for Lamar, R.Speilmen did and Lamar had a very good mini camp so far. Oh and BTW, I wouldn't be busting on another teams backs if I were you. Willis hasn't even played a full season yet and with the troubles in silly jilly land with Henry your down to one back. Your depth is for sh**!!

finresurrection said:
otherwise, the mark is flooded and no one is giving up much of anything for any of these guys. That is until the injury bug starts to hit teams, like Jax and Tenn.

Fragile Fred's already done for the year, so Jacksonville's on the prowl for a HB. I've also heard that Houston is looking for a backup to spell Domanick Davis. You also could probably put Minnesota and Arizona on that list too. However, with that said, let's look at the available backs out there... For teams wanting a starter, they've got Alexander, Henry and possibly even Edgerrin James. Plus, you still have Eddie George out there, and who knows who's gonna wind up on the chopping block floor at the end of the pre-season.

The only real trade partner I could see Miami working with is either Arizona or Houston and I can't see either blowing the bank to get a backup.

Namor said:
During camp or pre-season,do you think we could
trade one or two of our RB's for picks?If so ,who
would the back be and what round pick could
we get?

Right now, none of our running backs, besides Ronnie has any trade value. If we are gunna trade one, which we will, it will be after this season once Gordon has proved he can stay healthy and/or Ricky proves he isnt a complete loser...

Nasty

feelthepain said:
DW didn't trade for Lamar, R.Speilmen did and Lamar had a very good mini camp so far. Oh and BTW, I wouldn't be busting on another teams backs if I were you. Willis hasn't even played a full season yet and with the troubles in silly jilly land with Henry your down to one back. Your depth is for sh**!!

NO! He had a very good run in his shorts and t-shirt. Nothing to get excited about.

Ricky will be traded nest year, maybe Gordon will be this year.

Losman7 said:
Only Dave Wandstadt is gonna trade a 3rd for Gordon.

He was a highly regarded prospect last year. I don't know where you get your information from. Not saying he's pro bowl caliber, but he's regarded as a solid player. He most certainly has trade value. 4th rd pick is not unreasonable.
For the record I'm not all that impressed with Travis Henry. He's a decent player, but he fumbles too much and he's not as good as the Buffalo front office pretends he is. That is why you could not trade him.

Back
Top Bottom