Running Back Trades? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Running Back Trades?

Dolphins13Fan said:
Fragile Fred's already done for the year, so Jacksonville's on the prowl for a HB. I've also heard that Houston is looking for a backup to spell Domanick Davis. You also could probably put Minnesota and Arizona on that list too. However, with that said, let's look at the available backs out there... For teams wanting a starter, they've got Alexander, Henry and possibly even Edgerrin James. Plus, you still have Eddie George out there, and who knows who's gonna wind up on the chopping block floor at the end of the pre-season.

The only real trade partner I could see Miami working with is either Arizona or Houston and I can't see either blowing the bank to get a backup.

Eddie George? He's still playing?

MelbournePhin said:
im lost :)

c'mon man, the finsurrection guy has a pic of two hot chicks with nice racks wearing coors light shirts, get it....coors "4" pack

We wouldn't get a pitcher of warm spit for most of our RBs right now, save Brown. Williams won't have any value until he proves he's still got it, which he won't until after his suspension...which is just one week before the trading deadline. So you can rule him out. Lamar Gordon or Travis Minor MIGHT fetch a 7th round pick right now if we were lucky. No, we're better off just sticking with a loaded backfield and being ready when injuries strike.

phunwin said:
We wouldn't get a pitcher of warm spit for most of our RBs right now, save Brown. Williams won't have any value until he proves he's still got it, which he won't until after his suspension...which is just one week before the trading deadline. So you can rule him out. Lamar Gordon or Travis Minor MIGHT fetch a 7th round pick right now if we were lucky. No, we're better off just sticking with a loaded backfield and being ready when injuries strike.

Not even a week. Ricky can't return till Oct. 16th against Tampa. The trading deadline is tuesday, Oct. 18th. Anyone interested in Ricky will get to see him play one game sharing time with Ronnie, and will have to make up their mind and work out deals with the Dolphins AND Ricky, and they'll have just 2 days to get it all done.

The league is not flooded with great backs and you could get a 3rd for morris maybe and even gordon. WAKE UP PEOPLE the reason Edge and Alex got no loookers was they are EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE. Backs are not worth that money.

Welllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

nick1 said:
I think we will trade Ricky to Norv Turner and the Raiders
i understand your point, but they have lamont jordon. they dont need smokey. we can trade ricky to big earl down on westington and 4th st for a bag of the silly...no best case is ricky get 4-5 hundred yards, looks good, doesnt smoke out, stays injury free, and plays hard. Then i think we could recoup atleast a 2nd for him...he does have value, if he produces...i mean isht .....he is ricky fringing williams (lol friging)....

kbeath said:
The league is not flooded with great backs and you could get a 3rd for morris maybe and even gordon. WAKE UP PEOPLE the reason Edge and Alex got no loookers was they are EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE. Backs are not worth that money.

Are you kidding me?

Seriously, here ya go:

No one is going to trade a third for Sammie Morris or Gordon.

Would you trade Crowder for either of them?

Thats what a third is, potential like crowder.

Back
Top Bottom